Page 12 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Would you recommend it? Scale of 1-10?
    Depends on your taste. I like shows like CSI and I enjoyed both the sherlock homes movies so if you liked things like that I would probably give it an 7 or so. The first episode is a 90 minutes long but I am only on the third episode so not a whole lot to go off of.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Depends on your taste. I like shows like CSI and I enjoyed both the sherlock homes movies so if you liked things like that I would probably give it an 7 or so. The first episode is a 90 minutes long but I am only on the third episode so not a whole lot to go off of.
    I like anything with violence and nudity.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Contracted;

From the start you could tell there as soemthing wrong with this movie. Then it got worse.. and worse... and the end was rushed, as if they were paying by the minute and realized their budget was almost up. It had a low user rating, but I normally don't go off that. Should have with this one.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Contracted;

From the start you could tell there as soemthing wrong with this movie. Then it got worse.. and worse... and the end was rushed, as if they were paying by the minute and realized their budget was almost up. It had a low user rating, but I normally don't go off that. Should have with this one.
    So it was like a train wreck you can't look away from lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I started End Of Watch last night. Nnot bad, so far. Have about an hour to go.
    Good show.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So it was like a train wreck you can't look away from lol.
    Exactly! Most bad movies are like that for me. It's rare I'l turn on off. I figure if I've already wasted that much time, what's a few more minutes??

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Good show.
    Yes it was. Well... is. It's still a movie.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Just finished the through season 6 of Mad Men.

It took me a few episodes to get in to it but everything starts to unwrap and develop well after that and the character development is insane good.

This show is amazing. Also makes me want to chain smoke and binge drink while I watch it all the time...

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    Just finished the through season 6 of Mad Men.

It took me a few episodes to get in to it but everything starts to unwrap and develop well after that and the character development is insane good.

This show is amazing. Also makes me want to chain smoke and binge drink while I watch it all the time...
    Yeah I really enjoy this show sad that there's only a half a season left. I'm not really a fan of this type of ending like they did with Breaking Bad. Half a season one year half the next, but what are you going to do? They're both great shows so you put up with their nonsense.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Yeah I really enjoy this show sad that there's only a half a season left. I'm not really a fan of this type of ending like they did with Breaking Bad. Half a season one year half the next, but what are you going to do? They're both great shows so you put up with their nonsense.
    I'm not up to date with the present. Just ended season 6 so by the time the rest of season 7 airs and such, it'll be a while before I see the last season lol.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Haven't been able to find anything to watch. I have shows and movies I wanna watch in the queue, but I've mostly been interested in wanting to watch shows similar to Chuck,White Collar, or Last Man Standing.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

House of Cards, season 2 for me. I think I'm about halfway through the season.

Kevin Spacey has been one of my favorite actors since "The Usual Suspects" and he's amazing in this series, I think.

Watched:

Breaking Bad - wow, great show.

The Walking Dead - my boys & I watched it together on several binges of 3-4 episodes at a time until we were caught up to the new season. Now we're waiting for the start of season 5 with much anticipation

Several "food" related documentaries - kinda freaks you out about eating anything you don't raise/grow yourself, though.
    Last edited by Flatlander Fan; 09-10-2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

Just started watching Once Upon a Time with my wife recently. Liking it so far, it has somewhat of a lost feel to it (flashbacks, has actors/actresses from lost, even apollo candy bars which is a fake lost brand of candy) I really enjoy it. We're about 2 season in.

I remember thinking that it didn't look interesting when it first started airing but it proved me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Yea Doctor who did that with season 7...7a aired one year 7b the next...just give it to me all at once and quit playing around!

"MacGyver" I haven't seen it in years. I'm also watching the classic "The Dick Van Dyke Show" for the 2nd time. I just finished watching Rocky 1-3 & "Timeline" with Paul Walker, for the 2nd time
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Well, I never watched Breaking Bad when it was on TV.

One of my nephews loves the show and recommended it to me.

Since I saw Breaking Bad in the news again because of a Florida mom throwing a fit about Breaking Bad figurines being sold in a store, I decided to watch the show myself.

I LOVE it.

I watched all of season one yesterday evening. Today I got through most of season two.