• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DenverBlood
    Football Immortal
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just finished homeland. Justified, sons of anarchy are great shows. Dexter was good, but got stale near the end.

I rewatched the fast and furious series....wow now I remember why I didn't like then originally, haha.
    Other than that just lots of movies...notHing exciting though
    Great now I'm swarn enemies with a mod. That's by far my favorite movie series of all time.

I tried so hard for 10 years to avoid a mod confrontation. Guess some things can't be helped.
    sigpic

Comment

• HUMCALC
      Football Immortal
      • Jan 2011

I just watched a movie called "Streetdance 2" and a TV series called "Friends With Benefits", which was very entertaining. Next up is "Streetdance"
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• DenverBlood
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I just watched a movie called "Streetdance 2" and a TV series called "Friends With Benefits", which was very entertaining. Next up is "Streetdance"
        I saw the Streetdance movies popping up on Showtime. I asusme that is in the same ballpark as the Step up movies?
        sigpic

Comment

• ebsoria
          Former Mod Of Steel
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          Great now I'm swarn enemies with a mod. That's by far my favorite movie series of all time.

I tried so hard for 10 years to avoid a mod confrontation. Guess some things can't be helped.
          Be careful... dance with one mod you get all of us....

*2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• DenverBlood
            Football Immortal
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            Be careful... dance with one mod you get all of us....

Again that's what I did a good job avoiding for 10 years. I haven't even had an infraction in over a year.

This is the last kind of PR I wanted at the end of a workday.

I'm just going to have to advise that he re-watch the entire series again and see what his opinion is then.

Either that or I might have to move to Russia.
            sigpic

Comment

• HUMCALC
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2011

I saw the Streetdance movies popping up on Showtime. I asusme that is in the same ballpark as the Step up movies?
              Yep, and don't feel bad DB. The Fast and Furious collection is one of my favorites as well
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• ebsoria
                Former Mod Of Steel
                • Jul 2005

Again that's what I did a good job avoiding for 10 years. I haven't even had an infraction in over a year.

This is the last kind of PR I wanted at the end of a workday.

I'm just going to have to advise that he re-watch the entire series again and see what his opinion is then.

Either that or I might have to move to Russia.
                I hear they have room on their hockey team for ya??

Comment

• captainbronco
                  Starter
                  • Aug 2008

Got absolutely hooked on sons of anarchy but since it takes Netflix forever for them to get the current season I have to look elsewhere for it
                  Started hell on wheels and its pretty cool I love westerns
                  Of course breaking bad but I have yet to finish it those are the only series so far

Comment

• EddieMac
                    Canuck Mod, eh!
                    • Feb 2004

Haha, well if it makes you feel better...I'll end up watching the newest one, and in a couple of years I'll watch them all again.....my hate is a love/hate. :thumb:
                    sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac
                      Canuck Mod, eh!
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                      Got absolutely hooked on sons of anarchy but since it takes Netflix forever for them to get the current season I have to look elsewhere for it
                      Started hell on wheels and its pretty cool I love westerns
                      Of course breaking bad but I have yet to finish it those are the only series so far
                      Hell on wheels is good too.

I even dare to say....I like SOA better than Breaking Bad.....last season coming up and I can't wait to see where it goes.
                      sigpic

Comment

• RealBronco
                        Resident Film Critic
                        • Sep 2003

I have Olypmus Has Fallen in my queue. And a couple scary ones.
                        Go ahead and remove that from your queue and save yourself.

As for me, since I finally have Netflix back, I got caught up on The League, started and finished the available season of Orange is the New Black (very surprisingly good). Just started House of Cards...at first I didn't like it and thought it was boring but a co-worker told me to keep watching...now I can't get enough. Currently on the 4th episode of Season 2.

I've also been slowly getting through The Office. I love the show, so it's nice to finally actually watch it in order and get what's going on instead of trying to piece together re-runs.

I haven't decided what series I'll go through after I finish HoC. Maybe I'll try to get re-oriented on Hell on Wheels or actually give Dexter a shot.

I wish they had Boardwalk Empire on there because I'd like to get back into that.
                        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• ebsoria
                          Former Mod Of Steel
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                          Go ahead and remove that from your queue and save yourself.

As for me, since I finally have Netflix back, I got caught up on The League, started and finished the available season of Orange is the New Black (very surprisingly good). Just started House of Cards...at first I didn't like it and thought it was boring but a co-worker told me to keep watching...now I can't get enough. Currently on the 4th episode of Season 2.

I've also been slowly getting through The Office. I love the show, so it's nice to finally actually watch it in order and get what's going on instead of trying to piece together re-runs.

I haven't decided what series I'll go through after I finish HoC. Maybe I'll try to get re-oriented on Hell on Wheels or actually give Dexter a shot.

I wish they had Boardwalk Empire on there because I'd like to get back into that.
                          Dood! Im gonna try to get through #8 and #9 tonight of House Of Cards. Linda sad it's only 13 and I'm going through it so fast. Glad you stuck with it!

Comment

• CTM
                            Later Skater
                            • Jan 2008

House of Cards is awesome. I don't think I've seen any other original Netflix programs, except for the 4th season of Arrested Development.

Comment

• Yakka27
                              Special Teams
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              Hell on wheels is good too.

I even dare to say....I like SOA better than Breaking Bad.....last season coming up and I can't wait to see where it goes.
                              SOA is the best television series I have ever seen. Not sure it's even close.

Comment

• RealBronco
                                Resident Film Critic
                                • Sep 2003

Dood! Im gonna try to get through #8 and #9 tonight of House Of Cards. Linda sad it's only 13 and I'm going through it so fast. Glad you stuck with it!
                                Yeah, I think most of the reason I couldn't get in to it was because my wife and sister weren't interested so I was trying to find something they liked etc. and I couldn't concentrate on the story for the first three episodes but dang has that drastically changed.

I will likely watch like 4 more episodes tonight so I should be catching up to you soon. Yeah, each season is 13 episodes. Apparently they're in the process of writing season 3... so that's good.
                                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                                X