Page 21 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well, let me put it this way. You are the only person I've talked to (and I've talked to a lot of people about Daredevil) that has had anything negative to say about it at all...In fact, many are calling it one of the greatest comic shows of all time.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion, but I just think your complaints in this matter are a little silly and offbase.
    I second this motion on everyone I've talked to. Had a co worker binge watch the entire season this weekend and loved it.

I did read a Forbes article today calling it way overrated. But what do they know in this market?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I second this motion on everyone I've talked to. Had a co worker binge watch the entire season this weekend and loved it.

I did read a Forbes article today calling it way overrated. But what do they know in this market?
    Oh well thats just one unknown persons opinion compared to millions of others who loved it is it perfect? No but its a great adaptation of frank millers run with daredevil and a great addition to the MCU

Just finished Star Trek DS9, enjoyed every minute of it. Now i've seen both TNG and DS9. Taking a break from Star Trek to watch Breaking Bad

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Recently finished Z-nation for those who need a walking dead stand in till october look no further maybe this show isnt as good as TWD but its a fun show with less drama almost every episode is fast paced but still has good character development

If you need a zombie apocalypse fix then watch z nation

Not watching on Netflix, but I have been binge watching Entorauge on demand through Comcast and I can't believe I didn't watch this show earlier. It has became my favorite show. I even skipped watching GoT this week. I've watched 7 and a half seasons in a week...

It really shows how great of an actor Jeremy Piven is. And the amount of guest stars they have is amazing. Everyone from Snoop Dogg to Matt Damon to Jerry Jones and Lebron James. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it. I'm super excited for the movie coming out in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    Not watching on Netflix, but I have been binge watching Entorauge on demand through Comcast and I can't believe I didn't watch this show earlier. It has became my favorite show. I even skipped watching GoT this week. I've watched 7 and a half seasons in a week...

It really shows how great of an actor Jeremy Piven is. And the amount of guest stars they have is amazing. Everyone from Snoop Dogg to Matt Damon to Jerry Jones and Lebron James. If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend it. I'm super excited for the movie coming out in a few weeks.
    Lol man you just gave a whole new meaning to Binge watching.

Couldn't have chosen a better show though. My wife and I started late so we probably saw 5 seasons all at once and then had to wait for each one after. But it's one of our favorites of all time.

I wasn't a Jeremy Piven fan before but Ari is a great character.

I also can't wait for the movie

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Lol man you just gave a whole new meaning to Binge watching.

Couldn't have chosen a better show though. My wife and I started late so we probably saw 5 seasons all at once and then had to wait for each one after. But it's one of our favorites of all time.

I wasn't a Jeremy Piven fan before but Ari is a great character.

I also can't wait for the movie
    I know, I've never binged watched a show like this. Its nice that the episodes are only a half hour long and theres only 12 episodes per season. Although I wish all seasons were 22 episodes like season 3 was.

I don't typically buy shows on dvd because I usually won't watch the same show twice but I will definitely be purchasing all seasons of Entorauge. I'll easily be able to watch this series again.

I know, I've never binged watched a show like this. Its nice that the episodes are only a half hour long and theres only 12 episodes per season. Although I wish all seasons were 22 episodes like season 3 was.

I don't typically buy shows on dvd because I usually won't watch the same show twice but I will definitely be purchasing all seasons of Entorauge. I'll easily be able to watch this series again.
    Entourage is the reason I joined Netflix. Heard how good it was and so I got the first season on DVD from them and couldn't stop watching. Binge watched season 2 just in time for season 3 to start. One of my favorite shows. That ending with Zeppelin playing in the background is still one of my favorite endings to a finale ever.

"Entourage" started out FANTASTIC, but went straight downhill

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    And typical HUMCALC in to complain about what everyone else loves. If he didn't suggest it first then it wasn't good.

Man that show was fantastic start to finish. Hence why it's getting a movie.

I thought it started out pretty slow, after the first few episodes I thought it was decent but the character development was great and I was hooked after season 1. I feel it has only gotten better.

Unfortunately I watched the movie trailer yesterday after knowing everyones characters and saw that Sloan is pregnant with E's kid. Big spoiler seeing as how I'm only on episode one of season 8 and Sloan just sent her ring back in an envelope that isn't even padded!

Also one of my favorite scenes of any TV show was when Ari went looking for Adam Davies and completely humiliated him in front of his whole office. I must have watched that scene 10 times before continuing on with the episode.

We were all wondering what happened to you ... this explains it!!! House of Wolves next week man ... be there or be square!

Check out this website's reviews of seasons 6-8, in relation to the first 5 http://www.metacritic.com/tv/entourage/season-8

Check out this website's reviews of seasons 6-8, in relation to the first 5 http://www.metacritic.com/tv/entourage/season-8
    Don't need to read the review. I can form my own opinion. You are welcome to yours. But everyone else I l know loved the show from start to finish.

Just finished season 2 of the Peaky Blinders on Netflix.
    Plot: Peaky Blinders is a gangster family epic set in Birmingham, England in 1919, just after the First World War. The story centres on the historic Peaky Blinders gang[1] and their ambitious and highly dangerous boss Tommy Shelby (played by Cillian Murphy). The gang comes to the attention of Chief Inspector Chester Campbell (played by Sam Neill), a detective in the Royal Irish Constabulary sent over from Belfast (where he'd been sent to clean up the city of the IRA, gangs, and common criminals). Winston Churchill (played by Andy Nyman in series 1 and Richard McCabe in series 2) charged him with suppressing fomenting disorder and uprising in Birmingham and recovering a stolen cache of arms meant to be shipped to Libya.

The second series is set two years after the first and sees "the Shelby family expand their empire South and North while maintaining a stronghold in their Birmingham heartland".[7] Beginning in 1921, it ends with a climax at Epsom race-course on "Derby Day" in June 1922.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."