Page 28 of 96 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I didn't realize it was on Netflix!
    There are 4 seasons of it on there. We're almost done with season 1. It's really pretty darned funny, though I'm always a pretty big fan of Tim Allen's humor.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I watch it every now and then for the Broncos references. It's pretty good to throw on if nothings on TV and I want to not use my brain.
    I was watching one the other day that made me laugh, one of the daughters was like "Dad...Are you ok? That's the face you made when Tim Tebow was traded"

Got myself to watch The Flash, boy am I glad I did.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Got myself to watch The Flash, boy am I glad I did.
    Arrow is really good too, season 3 is rough, but it gets good again for season 4 (the current season which isn't on netflix)

I just started Mad Men. I'm two episodes in and not sure what I think yet.

Rewatching a lot of older TV shows.

The Wonder Years

Star Trek the original 1968 series

Battlestar Galactica from the 70's

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There are 4 seasons of it on there. We're almost done with season 1. It's really pretty darned funny, though I'm always a pretty big fan of Tim Allen's humor.
    Major casting changes happen in season two that we still aren't fans of. But the comedy is as good as ever.

Also don't remember if Mr. Larabie is in season one but his and Mikes interactions are Hilarious. Those are the ones that really push the politically correct boundaries.

Anyone else going to watch Fuller House today?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'll check it out. Still need to finish alst season of House Of Cards since season 4 hits next week.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Major casting changes happen in season two that we still aren't fans of. But the comedy is as good as ever.

Also don't remember if Mr. Larabie is in season one but his and Mikes interactions are Hilarious. Those are the ones that really push the politically correct boundaries.
    I really enjoy the show. Watch every new episode on Hulu. Been watch it since it was first aired. I like that it's not PC, which is Tim Allen's kind of humor. He is a very un-PC comedian/actor.

But yea me and my brother hated the changing of actresses on the oldest daughter Kristin. The current actress doesn't fit to me. Maybe I'm biased because I think Alexandra krosney is a good actress and have her seen in a lot of my favorite shows like Nikita and Numb3rs.

Part of me wants to, but the rest of me doesn't care about it. I wasn't a Full House fan back in the day. I've seen episodes but don't recall any parts of any episodes.

I'm just waiting for Daredevil even though whats gonna happen in the coming season is predictable if Netflix is tryna stick to the comics.

Outside of that only thing I've been watching on Netflix is stand up comedy and rewatch Angel for the 5th time.

It's kinda like looking at a severe crash, you know it's going to be horrible, but you are too interested to not at least look and see what's going on.

It's kinda like looking at a severe crash, you know it's going to be horrible, but you are too interested to not at least look and see what's going on.
    The reviews weren't good but they knocked the show for not really bringing back the adults for more than a couple of episodes. But we have kind of known that for about a year.

I don't really have high expectations for it but my wife can't wait to start it.

The reviews weren't good but they knocked the show for not really bringing back the adults for more than a couple of episodes. But we have kind of known that for about a year.

I don't really have high expectations for it but my wife can't wait to start it.
    I'll watch it, but at this point I've got to finish Last Man Standing, Continuum and the 100. Then after that it'll be about time for Daredevil...Gonna be a lot on my netflix plate for awhile. It's going to have to really be funny to draw my attention for long.

I'll watch it, but at this point I've got to finish Last Man Standing, Continuum and the 100. Then after that it'll be about time for Daredevil...Gonna be a lot on my netflix plate for awhile. It's going to have to really be funny to draw my attention for long.
    Next month is going to be crazy busy for my little amount of time. Still will have arrow flash and legends of tomorrow (still need to watch last night's episode) than add in the division on top of halo and my madden league. Than there is daredevil and April will bring quantum break. Might have to find some cuts lol.