Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    So I have been watching Mad Men all week. Got on a bit ago to play it while I am working and IT IS GONE. I am soooo mad. This is the downside of Netflix and Hulu. I hope it comes back someplace soon.
    It's still there. I just saw it in my "watch again" queueu last week and I just searched it on my app and it popped up with the Play icon meaning it's available to stream.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It's still there. I just saw it in my "watch again" queueu last week and I just searched it on my app and it popped up with the Play icon meaning it's available to stream.
    Will you try clicking into it? It still shows up for me too, but when I try to watch it, it gives an error and says title unavailable.

Will you try clicking into it? It still shows up for me too, but when I try to watch it, it gives an error and says title unavailable.
    Nevermind. It's working on my phone. I am so happy!! False alarm.

Nevermind. It's working on my phone. I am so happy!! False alarm.
    Usually when it says title unavailable it
    means either
    A. Your wifi isn't functioning well enough to play it or
    B. Their server is down

When they take stuff down off Netflix it
    Doesn't have the play icon anymore.

I'm still pissed that "Out Of Practice" is gone. I LOVE that show

Usually when it says title unavailable it
    means either
    A. Your wifi isn't functioning well enough to play it or
    B. Their server is down

When they take stuff down off Netflix it
    Doesn't have the play icon anymore.
    Good to know! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I'm still pissed that "Out Of Practice" is gone. I LOVE that show
    I had to look it up. I've never even heard of it, but I like both of the main actors

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Dexter is better if you stop watching it after season four ends.
    Kinda like How I Met Your Mother...If you just stop and don't watch the final season, it's actually a great show.

I'm trying to finish up the first season of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt so I can watch the second. Shows hilarious!

Watched Mountain Men, a movie. Not bad. One of those "strained relationship brother bonding" movies.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Watched Son of Batman last night. Not really my cup of tea. Too old school cartoon style for me. I think I've just outgrown it.

The story wasn't awful and I learned some interesting things about some characters. But I almost fell asleep 2-3 times.

Watched Son of Batman last night. Not really my cup of tea. Too old school cartoon style for me. I think I've just outgrown it.

The story wasn't awful and I learned some interesting things about some characters. But I almost fell asleep 2-3 times.
    I enjoyed it, but I enjoy most of DC's animation. Teen Titans Vs Justice league is also rather good.

Netflix also has Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League War I believe which i enjoyed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I enjoyed it, but I enjoy most of DC's animation. Teen Titans Vs Justice league is also rather good.

Netflix also has Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League War I believe which i enjoyed as well.
    Yeah it's all in my queue. It also could've just been that I've been fighting a respiratory infection and was mentally and physically exhausted after dealing with my two boys all day. I think I was more ready to go to bed than do anything relaxing.

I guess part of me was hoping for a little more modern day cartoon graphics. Nothing corny like that Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon. But still more modern.

I don't remember the name of it but I watched a Superman or Justice League one on HBO go last summer that I liked more though.

I still plan to watch the others though. Just thinking this might be stuff I'll enjoy more when my boys get a little older.

Yeah it's all in my queue. It also could've just been that I've been fighting a respiratory infection and was mentally and physically exhausted after dealing with my two boys all day. I think I was more ready to go to bed than do anything relaxing.

I guess part of me was hoping for a little more modern day cartoon graphics. Nothing corny like that Batman Brave and the Bold cartoon. But still more modern.

I don't remember the name of it but I watched a Superman or Justice League one on HBO go last summer that I liked more though.

I still plan to watch the others though. Just thinking this might be stuff I'll enjoy more when my boys get a little older.
    I like all of the newer DC animation because of the fact that it's far more adult in nature. The art style didn't really impact me personally, but I love the fact that they are all geared towards a more mature audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I like all of the newer DC animation because of the fact that it's far more adult in nature. The art style didn't really impact me personally, but I love the fact that they are all geared towards a more mature audience.
    I assume you are referring to the fact they are willing to show blood and death? Or that Talia was busting out of her outfits?

I just was referencing the movement I guess. Like the opening scene the way she was running was very choppy and old school.