Page 38 of 98 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 ... LastLast
    Nothing. I am watching nothing. I am finding Netflix really starting to suck.

Anyone have Hulu? Is it any better? I think I may cancel Netfilx for the Summer and let the garbage cycle out and pick it back up in the fall.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post

Anyone have Hulu? Is it any better? I think I may cancel Netfilx for the Summer and let the garbage cycle out and pick it back up in the fall.
    Hulu is awesome, especially for TV shows. We have both and go back and forth.

Have you already seen Mad Men? I know I'm a decade late, but I am two seasons in and really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    Hulu is awesome, especially for TV shows. We have both and go back and forth.

Have you already seen Mad Men? I know I'm a decade late, but I am two seasons in and really like it.
    Shows like that are not really my style. I tend to watch a lot of documentaries, horror, and comedies. I just started watching, 'You Live in What?" which shows different things people have converted to homes.

I don't really consider Netflix something I need to have year round.

I cancel it during football season. Re up in the spring to catch up on some CW shows, house of cards and daredevil and then cancel again.

Like you said once you binge the tv shows you like the movies are largely garbage.

Although with kids now I'm noticing I am starting to have more need for it regularly.

Started watching Fate/Zero again. Never finished it and do wanna check out the other Fate series. Don't really have much else I wanna watch on Netflix so just that. Starting to spend more time on Hulu than Netflix since Hulu adds new episodes to shows normally, which is good because unless there is a sports event on, I don't watch tv. So showsl ike Quantico, Last Man Standing, and Agents of Shield I just watch on Hulu.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I don't really consider Netflix something I need to have year round.

I cancel it during football season. Re up in the spring to catch up on some CW shows, house of cards and daredevil and then cancel again.

Like you said once you binge the tv shows you like the movies are largely garbage.

Although with kids now I'm noticing I am starting to have more need for it regularly.
    That's a good idea. I was thinking of bailing on it over the summer; but I like your idea of football season better. Thanks.

Bojack horseman. Shows pretty funny

Shows like that are not really my style. I tend to watch a lot of documentaries, horror, and comedies. I just started watching, 'You Live in What?" which shows different things people have converted to homes.
    If you like comedies, you would love Hulu. There are soooo many good ones we could recommend!!

I watched an Anthony Jeselnik special last night. I laughed my tooshy off! Tells you how dark the comedy can get and I'll still laugh.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

The new season of Grace and Frankie is available!! I am so excited! This show is HILARIOUS!

If you haven't tried Grace and Frankie yet, give it a try. There are now two seasons. The first was soo funny and I'm getting ready to start the second. It's a Netflix original.

I watched Run Boy Run... wow! Very good.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

"Burn Notice"
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Night Line on ABC. Watched that all the time!
    Christmas Time is Coming!

The League.