Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
    Started super girl to get caught up in time for the new season to start on the cw here soon. Have made it through 7 episodes already and will be interesting to see if any of the characters cross over.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Started super girl to get caught up in time for the new season to start on the cw here soon. Have made it through 7 episodes already and will be interesting to see if any of the characters cross over.
    Let me know if you still like it by seasons end. I'm so sick of how bad Gotham is and not even sure why I still watch it. So I'm skeptical of the shows that are on national television right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Let me know if you still like it by seasons end. I'm so sick of how bad Gotham is and not even sure why I still watch it. So I'm skeptical of the shows that are on national television right now.
    I dunno, I still enjoy Gotham. It's not great, but it's something to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I dunno, I still enjoy Gotham. It's not great, but it's something to watch.
    I mean it has its moments but overall I just feel like the show is making a mockery of comics.

I really despise most of the acting. And feel like a lot of it is on purpose.

I would say after about half way through the season it is on the same mold as arrow and flash. Had its moments and it's filler episodes. Add in having characters I recognize is nice also.

Add into the fact it will be on cw this up coming season and I not sure if it will be in the same universe now or if something will have to happen for them to be. Plus you will have superman in season 2 which seems big considering the talk in the past about trying to minimize the same characters being in movies and the show. Which was the cause for some deaths in the other shows.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I'm really tempted to check out the newest netflix original ARC. Looks interesting...If I dive in, I'll let you all know what I think.
    It wasn't bad, the plot was a bit meh, no real back story or anything of why either side matters, but interesting if you are into that sort of movie. Not bad considering it was a netflix movie though.

It wasn't bad, the plot was a bit meh, no real back story or anything of why either side matters, but interesting if you are into that sort of movie. Not bad considering it was a netflix movie though.
    What is arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    What is arc?
    It's a netflix original sci-fi movie. It's basically a sci-fi version of Groundhog day, easiest way to describe it without giving too much away.

It's a netflix original sci-fi movie. It's basically a sci-fi version of Groundhog day, easiest way to describe it without giving too much away.
    I ask because I watch a lot of Netflix but am not familiar with that series.

Zootopia for the kids today under the new Disney to Netflix streaming program.
    Seen that too.
    Pretty entertaining.

Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

Finished Stranger Things.

Netflix is really killing it on Originals these days.

Only thing I don't get at the end is why would the boys play that game again. And did Wills family not move out of that house?

Only thing I don't get at the end is why would the boys play that game again. And did Wills family not move out of that house?
    Things were simpler then, people didn't worry as much. I also gave it 4 * out of 5, because of the ending. I told you that you'd like it
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Things were simpler then, people didn't worry as much. I also gave it 4 * out of 5, because of the ending. I told you that you'd like it
    I don't care if things were simpler then. If I'm playing a board game that comes out and practically eats me I'm never playing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I ask because I watch a lot of Netflix but am not familiar with that series.
    It's actually a netflix original movie (starting Stephen Amell the guy from arrow's cousin Robbie) Wasn't terrible. A good way to blow an hour and a half.

They really are killing the originals. Which is why I wish they would pick up Limitless and make season two. Limitless season one (which is streaming on Netflix now) was one of the best shows I've seen in awhile and I would love to have a second season made (Sadly, CBS just cancelled it because CBS is stupid!)

Moral of the story? Everyone go watch Limitless on Netflix to boost it's netflix numbers and earn them a second season!