Page 6 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I have liked and disliked just about all the characters at one point or another thus far. But my favorite characters have to be Bobby Elvis and Juice. I really like Jacks but he really irritates me. I also like Halfsack. I am starting to like Gemma a lot more and Chibbs has grown on me as well. There are so many great characters it is really hard to choose between any of them. The only one I really dont like is Clay, but then during certain moments I find myself liking him.

[SPOILER ALERT]

I got through episode 11 of season 2 last night right after Jacks decides to go NOMAD and Gemma tells him and Clay about what happened to her, which is what I have been waiting for all season. After the moment they all had at the dinner table I have the feeling Jacks decides not to go NOMAD and him and Clay somehow reconcile and everything goes back to normal after they inevitably take down the white supremacists. Although I still question their relationship and wonder what will happen when the rest of the club finds out about who actually killed Donna. Which has to be coming soon.

I can't wait to find out all the questions I have, I am so glad I stuck through it though. The story lines in this show are so intense.

I can't help but laugh hysterically at your assessments of characters. Not because you are wrong at this point. But because of what I know up to the current season. I agree with all your opinions to this point.

But boy will your mind be blown over the next 4 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Glad you stuck with it. It's a awesome show and gets better as it goes along. Some great twists in it too. Chibs is by far my favorite and Tigs grew on me too. That guy is one messed up unit! Haha

I'll say no more for fear of spoiling things for you.
    This is pretty much my opinion. I don't want to say too much to spoil it for him. But oh it's so hard not to be like you like who? Or you don't like who?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I can't help but laugh hysterically at your assessments of characters. Not because you are wrong at this point. But because of what I know up to the current season. I agree with all your opinions to this point.

This is pretty much my opinion. I don't want to say too much to spoil it for him. But oh it's so hard not to be like you like who? Or you don't like who?

Some great story lines and character development in that time

I have liked and disliked just about all the characters at one point or another thus far. But my favorite characters have to be Bobby Elvis and Juice. I really like Jacks but he really irritates me. I also like Halfsack. I am starting to like Gemma a lot more and Chibbs has grown on me as well. There are so many great characters it is really hard to choose between any of them. The only one I really dont like is Clay, but then during certain moments I find myself liking him.

[SPOILER ALERT]

I got through episode 11 of season 2 last night right after Jacks decides to go NOMAD and Gemma tells him and Clay about what happened to her, which is what I have been waiting for all season. After the moment they all had at the dinner table I have the feeling Jacks decides not to go NOMAD and him and Clay somehow reconcile and everything goes back to normal after they inevitably take down the white supremacists. Although I still question their relationship and wonder what will happen when the rest of the club finds out about who actually killed Donna. Which has to be coming soon.

I can't wait to find out all the questions I have, I am so glad I stuck through it though. The story lines in this show are so intense.
    I like happy chibs chuck jax and opie cant believe the guy who plays opie was from remember the titans he got huge

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post

[SPOILER ALERT]

I am already laughing at some of my assessments of characters. And I was pissed when the Prospect died at the end of season 2, I literally felt like I do when the Broncos lose! I was looking forward to the prospect getting his patches and his character progressing. I am also now starting to like Tig after I couldn't stand him through most of season 1 and 2. I finished up to where Gemma finds out about Abel in season 3 last night. I can't wait to be caught up but at the same time I dont want it to end. Are they still making new seasons? I am afraid of looking anything up about the show as I did just that and found out about a huge spoiler in season 7.

Season 7 will be the last.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Drinking Buddies. It's an independent film with Olivia Wild, "Nick" from New Girl, Anna Kendrick and Ron Livingston. Not bad, but not overly good. Just... you'll find yourself wanting a beer the whole time and the end leaves you thinking- "What? That's it??" Cute movie though. Also made me realize that what "Nick" and Olivia's character have together, I want in my "forever love".

Okay... /sappymoment
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Drinking Buddies. It's an independent film with Olivia Wild, "Nick" from New Girl, Anna Kendrick and Ron Livingston. Not bad, but not overly good. Just... you'll find yourself wanting a beer the whole time and the end leaves you thinking- "What? That's it??" Cute movie though. Also made me realize that what "Nick" and Olivia's character have together, I want in my "forever love".

Okay... /sappymoment
    that was a good one! I felt the same way...

I just started watching House of Cards... I've watched the first episode like 5 times now, and it's never hooked me just yet... so I'm working on powering through to the point that will hook me.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

[SPOILER ALERT]

SOA is absolutely amazing. I can't believe I nearly stopped watching this show. I am into season 5, the last episode I watched was where Opie died and I have to admit it nearly brought me to tears.

I can't wait until Clay gets what is coming to him, and it better come soon although I have a feeling it wont. Everytime I see his face I cringe and wish someone would take him out right there. I also feel like Juice is going to get found out for his interactions with the police.

I will probably finish season 5 tonight and then will have to figure out a way to watch season 6. I am hoping it is on demand through Comcast.

[SPOILER ALERT]

SOA is absolutely amazing. I can't believe I nearly stopped watching this show. I am into season 5, the last episode I watched was where Opie died and I have to admit it nearly brought me to tears.

I can't wait until Clay gets what is coming to him, and it better come soon although I have a feeling it wont. Everytime I see his face I cringe and wish someone would take him out right there. I also feel like Juice is going to get found out for his interactions with the police.

I will probably finish season 5 tonight and then will have to figure out a way to watch season 6. I am hoping it is on demand through Comcast.
    Glad to hear that yeah I was sooo bummed out opie was killed he started to become one of my favorite characters he delivered a pretty cool last one liner before his head was bashed in season 6 is pretty wild too im more than half way through it

Wish netflix didn't take forever to add new seasons

Hit and Run; Bradley Cooper, Dax SHeppard, Kristen Bell, Tom Arnold... kinda funny. Not executed properly.. but I enjoyed it. LOVE me some Kristen.....

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Hit and Run; Bradley Cooper, Dax SHeppard, Kristen Bell, Tom Arnold... kinda funny. Not executed properly.. but I enjoyed it. LOVE me some Kristen.....
    I enjoyed it, too
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Butter; Jennifer Garner, Ty Burell, ALicia Silverstone, Olivia Wilde and Wolverine.... I keep picking the odd ones. Master butter sculpters?!?! But, it did carry an interesting "feel good" moment. And Jennifer is a beautiful woman. And Olivia's character? Wowza!!!

Finally finished season 6 of SOA....wow i dont even know what to think so much going on

How much more can jax take?

I HIGHLY recommend "Out Of Practice". One of the funniest shows that I've seen. I also highly recommend "The Event", but you have to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the first 5 or 6 episodes, because there are a lot of flashbacks that don't seem connected but they are
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Finally finished season 6 of SOA....wow i dont even know what to think so much going on

How much more can jax take?
    I swear he better find out it was his mom and complete snap on her. I was so mad when Gemma did that.