Page 7 of 98 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    After finishing Breaking Bad I had to find another series to get invested in. I knew nothing would compare but I was wanting something good. Started "Orange is the New Black", got about 4 episode in and it never hooked me or the wife.

Started "House of Cards" about 2 weeks ago and I must say I'm really enjoying it. Not as much as Breaking Bad but usually watch an episode per night. We are half way through the first season, so trying to take it slow given only two are on Netflix.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I HIGHLY recommend "Out Of Practice". One of the funniest shows that I've seen. I also highly recommend "The Event", but you have to pay VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to the first 5 or 6 episodes, because there are a lot of flashbacks that don't seem connected but they are
    I'll have to add Out Of Practice to my list.

I'm 7 episodes into Arrow. Entertaining so far. Nothing great.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I swear he better find out it was his mom and complete snap on her. I was so mad when Gemma did that.
    Yeah im sure hell find out one way or another the only other person who knows is juice and well juice's mind set is quickly deteriorating so I bet he snaps and tells jax

Poor tara I understood why she was doing what she was doing her death was brutal

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Yeah im sure hell find out one way or another the only other person who knows is juice and well juice's mind set is quickly deteriorating so I bet he snaps and tells jax

Poor tara I understood why she was doing what she was doing her death was brutal
    And surprisingly Jax understood too when she told him.

I don't agree Juice will tell though. The reason he killed the cop and hid the weapon for Gemma is because he is pissed at Jax over making him kill that innocent woman. And then over killing Clay. Juice always felt like a son to Clay even when everyone else turned on him. And he only helped set Clay up because he was black mailed by the cop and the club.

My prediction for season 7 is that Jax will find out somehow that Juice was involved and hid it from him and he will execute Juice. He may also find out Gemma was involved and handle her someway. But she may find a way to make it look like it was all Juice and get away with it.

Either way I'm 100% positive Juice won't survive the final season. And I'm hoping Gemma doesn't either.

Archer Season 4.
    Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'll have to add Out Of Practice to my list.

I'm 7 episodes into Arrow. Entertaining so far. Nothing great.
    You'll love it. It has: Henry Winkler, Phil from "Modern Family", Jennifer Tilly, and a few other character actors
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

You'll love it. It has: Henry Winkler, Phil from "Modern Family", Jennifer Tilly, and a few other character actors
    Oh... I like both of them! Still plodding along in Arrow, but maybe I'll take a brake and watch that tonight. Adding it to my list now!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Watching Numb3rs again(3 or 4th time watching it)
    Watching 24 again before the mini series starts(5th time watching it)
    Bout to start Attack On Titan and see what other animes are there of interest.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    And surprisingly Jax understood too when she told him.

I don't agree Juice will tell though. The reason he killed the cop and hid the weapon for Gemma is because he is pissed at Jax over making him kill that innocent woman. And then over killing Clay. Juice always felt like a son to Clay even when everyone else turned on him. And he only helped set Clay up because he was black mailed by the cop and the club.

My prediction for season 7 is that Jax will find out somehow that Juice was involved and hid it from him and he will execute Juice. He may also find out Gemma was involved and handle her someway. But she may find a way to make it look like it was all Juice and get away with it.

Either way I'm 100% positive Juice won't survive the final season. And I'm hoping Gemma doesn't either.
    you gotta know however it turns out.....there won't be too many of them left when the dust settles. Sutter doesn't seem the type to make it a happy ending for all.

I can see ( predict, if you will) Jax, Tigs, Juice all going down in some manner. Gemma is a survivor so I won't bet on on her not walking away.

Chibs is low key enough I can see where he is OK. Bobby Elvis too
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    you gotta know however it turns out.....there won't be too many of them left when the dust settles. Sutter doesn't seem the type to make it a happy ending for all.

I can see ( predict, if you will) Jax, Tigs, Juice all going down in some manner. Gemma is a survivor so I won't bet on on her not walking away.

Chibs is low key enough I can see where he is OK. Bobby Elvis too
    True dont forget the chinese and the mayans were gettin together along with neros gang to figure out what to do with the one niners and sons
    Its going to be war once again with the sons and mayans

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Watching Numb3rs again(3 or 4th time watching it)
    Watching 24 again before the mini series starts(5th time watching it)
    Bout to start Attack On Titan and see what other animes are there of interest.
    I LOVE "Numb3rs"!

I LOVE "Numb3rs"!
    I can watch it all day. One of my favorite shows...and I don't even like math.lol
    But if I had a teacher or teachers like Charlie Epps, I probably would've have enjoyed math.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I can watch it all day. One of my favorite shows...and I don't even like math.lol
    But if I had a teacher or teachers like Charlie Epps, I probably would've have enjoyed math.
    I've watched it about 10+ times and at least once a year

I highly recommend the show 'Hannibal'.

It's dark
    It's grim
    It's ugly

but

It's beautiful
    deep
    and very well done

The filming techniques are of the highest quality. There is no shortage of art and culture injected onto the morbid pallet.

Every episode never fails to deliver a high quality piece of art. I can think of only 1 or 2 that seemed to be filler-ish. But even at that - there was eye candy to behold. And I'm not talking about the gore.

I think I was made aware of this show from these very boards but couldn't remember which thread. If you enjoy feasting your eyes on fine art, this show will not disappoint. It's contrast between that fine art and the dark morbid inner workings of the human being both physical and mental balance in a disturbing but satisfying result. Check it out! There are almost 2 full seasons now
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

I met Ron Pearlman yesterday! He was at Emerald City Comicon and he is a super nice guy, but very vulgar, which I don't mind at all. He had a panel and from the sounds of it he was not happy with the direction SOA went after the first few seasons. I have only seen the first couple episodes of the 6th season so I learned of some major spoilers which he also wasn't to happy about and neither was I since I'm not that far into the season yet. Oh well, at least I can brace myself for what I am about to see.