Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1377
    Starting season 3 of Frontier. I dig the show!

And, the Last Kingdom season 3! I like this series as much as I like Vikings.
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 11-23-2018 at 10:41 PM.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Anyone else watch The Last Kingdom?

The show is downright awesome!!!

For those who don't know it's based during the Anglo Saxon times like Vikings. The show's first two seasons were released on BBC, and the new season (3rd) is a Netflix original now. I just finished up the 3rd season, and I can't wait for the 4th! If like Vikings or Game Of Thrones I recommend you give The Last Kingdom a shot. All 3 seasons are currently on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Anyone else watch The Last Kingdom?

The show is downright awesome!!!

For those who don't know it's based during the Anglo Saxon times like Vikings. The show's first two seasons were released on BBC, and the new season (3rd) is a Netflix original now. I just finished up the 3rd season, and I can't wait for the 4th! If like Vikings or Game Of Thrones I recommend you give The Last Kingdom a shot. All 3 seasons are currently on Netflix.
    I'm gunna have to start. My wife watches it, and I want to take it in while she's not around ruining the plot. She is savage when it comes to watching shows she's already seen. They also just cancelled Daredevil, so I need to broaden my horizons, and move away from the Marvel stuff. I'm not getting invested in another show they're just going to cancel anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm gunna have to start. My wife watches it, and I want to take it in while she's not around ruining the plot. She is savage when it comes to watching shows she's already seen. They also just cancelled Daredevil, so I need to broaden my horizons, and move away from the Marvel stuff. I'm not getting invested in another show they're just going to cancel anyway.
    Your wife watches The Last Kingdom? My wouldn't watch a show like that if I was on my deathbed and told her my final wish was to watch that series with her lol. She'd be like no but we can watch Greys Anatomy

I'm not into the super hero TV stuff. I watched the first couple of seasons of Arrow, and quit. I watched the first season of Flash, and gave up. Love the movies but not the TV stuff.

Game Of Thrones, Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Frontier, Westworld is about all I watch. I'll watch some Swamp People or something like that but not many TV shows. Past shows that are on the list would be the Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, and True Detective season one is awesome. Fred G Sanford lol....

Your wife watches The Last Kingdom? My wouldn't watch a show like that if I was on my deathbed and told her my final wish was to watch that series with her lol. She'd be like no but we can watch Greys Anatomy

I'm not into the super hero TV stuff. I watched the first couple of seasons of Arrow, and quit. I watched the first season of Flash, and gave up. Love the movies but not the TV stuff.

Game Of Thrones, Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Frontier, Westworld is about all I watch. I'll watch some Swamp People or something like that but not many TV shows. Past shows that are on the list would be the Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, and True Detective season one is awesome. Fred G Sanford lol....
    I have a feeling that season 3 of True Detective is going to be great. Boardwalk Empire could've been so much better than how it turned out, I thought. They should've just done a show about the 5 points gang, and kept it going from there. That's never been done before. A show that really gets into how the American Mob came to be.

Starting season 3 of Frontier. I dig the show!

And, the Last Kingdom season 3! I like this series as much as I like Vikings.
    Last Kingdom is in my queue but havenít gotten to it yet.

I watched season 1 of Frontier and thought it was the most boring show Iíve ever watched. Wonít be going back to that one.

Has anyone else watched the Spanish El Chapo series with the English dubs? The acting and screenplay is hit and miss, but it's actually pretty entertaining once you get around all that. I had no idea how crazy that dude's story is. It's obvious that the creators were trying to paint him as a hero, but the show doesn't work unless they do it that way. Even if they went a little overboard with it. I'll probably move on to the new Narcos afterwards.

My brother and father liked "The Kominsky Method"
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    My brother and father liked "The Kominsky Method"
    Iíll probably watch that at some point with my wife due to who is in it.

Watched Mowgli. Some extremely awful CGI on the animals but aside from that I thought the story was far superior to the one Disney chose to tell in their live action Jungle Book.

I watched the new Adam Sandler special... that was painful. Yeah, a few laughs, but I can't recommend it.

Then I tried to get into Dumpling with the GF, but couldn't do that either.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Anyone watch the Ballad Of Buster Scruggs? What was that all about? I'm a big fan of the Coen Brothers so I had to give it a shot.

Anyone watch the Ballad Of Buster Scruggs? What was that all about? I'm a big fan of the Coen Brothers so I had to give it a shot.
    How was it? I haven't rolled up the nerve yet.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    How was it? I haven't rolled up the nerve yet.
    I mean, it's not too bad. It's out there, though. It's a bunch of shorts that really have no point

Perhaps it just went over my head. I plan to watch it again just to see if I missed the message lol. When you do watch it post your feedback so I can get your take.

Its weird and horrific and funny all in one. Great watch

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's