Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1456
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Yea, I guess everyone is different. Most people I know tend to like him also. But as for that show, I wish they would talk more about football. Like someone else said, the show isn't really about football anymore it seems.
    I actually like rafi
    at the beginning there was a lot of talk about football but now football is just sprinkled in
    Last edited by captainbronco; 05-07-2014 at 03:51 PM.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,423
    Just started house of Cards....loving it.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just started house of Cards....loving it.
    That show is great!!! You get the end of the second season and you just ask for more!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Muscatine, Iowa
    Posts
    14,927
    Signed up for a free trial a couple weeks ago, don't know why I waited so long. Been watching Star Trek TNG, I love that show lol

    2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Appleton, WI
    Posts
    6,217
    I've been rewatching Freaks & Geeks, still as funny as I remember. Too bad Fox pulled the plug after 1 season.

    Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    anyone having a problem with getting kicked off every so often?

    saying something to the effect unable to connect to netflix

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,686
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    That show is great!!! You get the end of the second season and you just ask for more!!
    Man I really got into that show too! The end of season 2 is perfect as well!

    I believe they just started shooting season 3, so we'll be waiting a while for it

    I just finished season one of The Walking Dead. Really liking it. Unfortunately my wife has no interest in watching it and hasn't seen one episode. This is the women who was not interested in Breaking Bad or House of Cards until we watched an episode. Somehow I need to convince her to just watch one
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    OITNB, season 2. About 4 episodes in so far. Trying to take my time since it's all released at one time.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  9. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Oh Yea...Right there!
    Posts
    7,315
    I think I watched about 7-8 episodes of Dexter and found it got stupid. The outlandishness reminded me of the old Nip/Tuck. I will check out OITNB based on your recommendation. Usually, I just watch the horror movies-- they have a few descent ones on there sometimes.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,423
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    OITNB, season 2. About 4 episodes in so far. Trying to take my time since it's all released at one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    I think I watched about 7-8 episodes of Dexter and found it got stupid. The outlandishness reminded me of the old Nip/Tuck. I will check out OITNB based on your recommendation. Usually, I just watch the horror movies-- they have a few descent ones on there sometimes.


    I am watching it and it is good.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Started watching Chuck. It's a pretty good show, I just think it's annoying how they keep trying to remind you how attractive Yvonne is. We get it, she's really hot. After the first few times it was alright, midway through the second season, is a bit too much.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Started watching Chuck. It's a pretty good show, I just think it's annoying how they keep trying to remind you how attractive Yvonne is. We get it, she's really hot. After the first few times it was alright, midway through the second season, is a bit too much.
    That's a great show. I think they played Yvonne up so much just to emphasize how out of Chuck's league she was. That and they were purposely being cheesy imo. They do play it pretty hard though.

    The story arc with Brandon Routh was pretty good (season 2?). They also had an episode where they parodied Godfather. Laughed at that one for a while.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    That's a great show. I think they played Yvonne up so much just to emphasize how out of Chuck's league she was. That and they were purposely being cheesy imo. They do play it pretty hard though.

    The story arc with Brandon Routh was pretty good (season 2?). They also had an episode where they parodied Godfather. Laughed at that one for a while.
    It is a good show, I get some good laughs out of it. Wish I watched it when it was airing on TV.
    I'm just not a fan of over sexualization(doubt that is a real word).

    Adam Baldwin's character is pretty entertaining. Reminds me of his FireFly character.

    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,643
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just started house of Cards....loving it.
    I really didn't think i would like this, but did! I'm finished as far as netflix can go. hope to see more!

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    I really didn't think i would like this, but did! I'm finished as far as netflix can go. hope to see more!
    You will. Last I heard they are working out the logistics and locations of season 3. I can only hope!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •