Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92
Results 1,366 to 1,377 of 1377
    My wife and I finished Umbrella Academy ... I think it was pretty good; on a scale of 5 I would give it a 4. I will check it out if/when they have a 2nd season.

I also liked The Ranch but its last few episodes seemed to get too soap opera like and not very funny.

We liked The OA, looking forward to seeing chapter 2 starting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Not on Netflix but I started watching cobra kai on YouTube and its actually pretty good

Lol...I watched some..and want to watch more,, awesome spin off on the original movies.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Lol...I watched some..and want to watch more,, awesome spin off on the original movies.
    Exactly what I thought at first. I watched the first 2 free episodes and by the 2nd I wanted to see more. So I signed up for YouTube red free month and binged the whole season. It's pretty damn good

I watched the dirt & the highwaymen this evening. The dirt was ok. The Crue definitely lived a crazy lifestyle for many of years. Pretty hard watching the part about Vince losing Skyler. Highwaymen was pretty darn good but anything Woody Harrelson is in is pretty darn good. Triple Frontier up next...
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I watched the dirt & the highwaymen this evening. The dirt was ok. The Crue definitely lived a crazy lifestyle for many of years. Pretty hard watching the part about Vince losing Skyler. Highwaymen was pretty darn good but anything Woody Harrelson is in is pretty darn good. Triple Frontier up next...
    Triple Frontier had some unexpected twists; I liked it a lot.
    Im looking forward to Highwayman

Just watched Delhi Crime (true story) and A Taste of Daisies. I enjoyed both. Im very much into international crime dramas.

Watched Triple Frontier the other day. Not bad of a movie. Kinda dumb at some points, but from a military perspective - the battle scenes seemed very spot on and technical. Not a hollywood "shoot em" type....

Started black summer. Pretty good so far.

Wind River.

Been thinking about recording this on HBO for awhile but was never too intrigued. But a buddy yesterday said it was on Netflix and recommended it. Gave it a shot tonight and wow I was super impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wind River.

Been thinking about recording this on HBO for awhile but was never too intrigued. But a buddy yesterday said it was on Netflix and recommended it. Gave it a shot tonight and wow I was super impressed.
    Sold. Sounds just like my kind of movie.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Our Planet is fantastic if you like nature shows. basically Planet Earth 3. Even better if you have HDR, its gorgeous

BCMB Div I - Broncos Got a Chubb for Sacks | BCMB FF Smackdown - Good Night QB's

Currently alternating between That 70s Show, Trailer Park Boys and F1 Drive to Survive, which is a really interesting behind the scenes look into the goings on in the sport, worth a watch if you like motor sports.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!