Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1452
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I don’t believe there is a sons of anarchy movie?

Just a spin off show.

Yes the spin off show is what I meant... kind of a sequel as it starts after JAX dies..

No Breaking bad movie either..
    Last edited by EddieMac; 10-09-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I just binge watched The Ranch last few evenings, pretty disappointed in the direction it took. Really dark humor with a lot of off camber plot twists and a mishmash of story lines. Sure enjoyed the first few seasons though...

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones or Riverdale anyone?
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I just binge watched The Ranch last few evenings, pretty disappointed in the direction it took. Really dark humor with a lot of off camber plot twists and a mishmash of story lines. Sure enjoyed the first few seasons though...

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones or Riverdale anyone?
    Yes. The last season or two of ranch lacked laughs and was all dark...

Luke cage... meh, Jessica Jones... more meh, Riverdale....good the first couple of seasons... then got weird...

I watch too much TV...and don’t like most of it apparently...lol..

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Yes. The last season or two of ranch lacked laughs and was all dark...

Luke cage... meh, Jessica Jones... more meh, Riverdale....good the first couple of seasons... then got weird...

I watch too much TV...and don’t like most of it apparently...lol..
    I was a big Luke Cage fan from comic book days, kinda neat to see it materialize. Great music score for a TV show IMO.

I have a "thing" for Krysten Ritter since Gilmore Girls days. I love the musical aspect of Riverdale, great covers from time to time.

I honestly have very little time for TV so I have to make it count.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I was a big Luke Cage fan from comic book days, kinda neat to see it materialize. Great music score for a TV show IMO.

I have a "thing" for Krysten Ritter since Gilmore Girls days. I love the musical aspect of Riverdale, great covers from time to time.

I honestly have very little time for TV so I have to make it count.
    First season on Luke Cage I really liked...to be fair to the series..

Just pressed play on Breaking Bad the movie ......... El Camino
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Just pressed play on Breaking Bad the movie ......... El Camino
    How? Is it on Netflix?

Yeah yesterday was premiere date for NetFlix. It was pretty good. I think it was more fun to go back to that universe than it was .....some great movie. But it wasn't bad by any means. Just kind of .......well I don't want to spoil anything. If you're a fan of Breaking Bad, you'll like it. There are a ton of cameos

Kind of fan servicy ..... but Vince Giligan directed I think so it's still quality
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Yeah yesterday was premiere date for NetFlix. It was pretty good. I think it was more fun to go back to that universe than it was .....some great movie. But it wasn't bad by any means. Just kind of .......well I don't want to spoil anything. If you're a fan of Breaking Bad, you'll like it. There are a ton of cameos

Kind of fan servicy ..... but Vince Giligan directed I think so it's still quality
    Fun fact; the premier showing was about a week ago at an old theatre in downtown Boise. The star of the movie is from Idaho.

Don’t like the movie. To me. Without giving spoilers. It was kinda predictable. Filled in a few neat details but did not live up to the breaking bad brand imo

Don’t like the movie. To me. Without giving spoilers. It was kinda predictable. Filled in a few neat details but did not live up to the breaking bad brand imo
    I hated it. Iím a huge fan of how breaking Bad finished and I wasnít a fan of this concept to begin with. I felt it was not needed. But since Iím a fan I watched it anyway.

I felt it was mostly boring and pointless and ruined some of the ending. I didnít need to see what jessie went through more than what was shown during the show and certainly didnít need the overall concept to be a revenge tour. I actually even fell asleep for a few minutes after the halfway point.

I really wish they hadnít done this movie and it almost seems more of a cash grab for Aaron Paul than a need for the universe.

Lol. I think this is one of the few time you and I exactly agree on a show !

You nailed my thoughts exactly on the is one. And the character, with the actor now a few years older, wasn’t really Jesse to me.

Lol. I think this is one of the few time you and I exactly agree on a show !

You nailed my thoughts exactly on the is one. And the character, with the actor now a few years older, wasn’t really Jesse to me.
    My wife said the same thing that it didnít sound like Jessie to her. It was more like Aaron Paul just being Aaron Paul. Like maybe he forgot how to be Jessie since the show ended.

I watched El Camino last night. It was pretty slow. I like the style of cinematography in all of Vince Gilligan's work. A lot of parts just seemed to stretch on though longer than they needed to imo.

I've also been watching Peaky Blinders. Great series, although the 5th season seems to be straying from the formula a little.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Living With Yourself, starring Paul Rudd (twice!)….is an interesting new show about a man who goes for a special treatment to improve his life, which leads to a curious outcome. That's all I will say.

So far I am ok with it, because this could have some potential. Just taking this, one episode at a time, to see if it grows on me.

Funny side thing....Tom Brady has a cameo, and it does fit pretty well.