Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    If memory serves me correctly, Decker did also.
    Julius Thomas had an ankle injury for most of his rookie year.

Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    How does a CP bet work? I will take the bet.
    The middle grey button besides report, is where you hit CP.

Pretty much a thanks post.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...l-sanders-deal

Better than agent playing rec league hockey game! Lol agents are messing up everything this year.

Emmanuel Sanders - WR - Broncos
    Broncos agreed to terms with WR Emmanuel Sanders, formerly of the Steelers.

Sanders never even visited with the Broncos, but will replace Eric Decker as the No. 3 receiver behind Demaryius Thomas and Wes Welker. It's an ideal landing spot for his fantasy value, though Sanders won't be higher than the No. 4 option in the passing game. Sanders was reportedly seeking a contract in the range of Golden Tate's $13 million guaranteed, but may have had to settle for a short-term deal due to medical concerns. If he can stay healthy for a full season, Sanders has a strong chance to improve on his 67/740/6 line from 2013 playing in a Peyton Manning led offense. The Chiefs, Jets, 49ers, and Jaguars also showed interest in Sanders prior to signing with Denver.

(Rotoworld)

Sanders = Speed. Exactly what we need, the missing element to compliment the talents of the other skilled position guys.

Hope it has a 2nd year or at least a club option. I think he is a better slot WR than outside guy, but with this most likely the last Welker year...that's fine.

Finally SPEED ON OFFENSE!!!!
    Thank You Football God's.

If his agent had actually agreed to terms with the chiefs prior to reaching a deal with the a Denver, I think it would be a mistake to sign him. You are only ever going to be treated as well as you are willing to treat others. Hope this works out though, he's better than LaFell, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Has similarities and differences to Decker, should put up similar production. Poor Caldwell.
    look at his stats .sorry there is nothing about that is like Decker . Nothing. he is not all that productive either.

If what he got is $35mill we over payee by $34 mill .

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    If his agent had actually agreed to terms with the chiefs prior to reaching a deal with the a Denver, I think it would be a mistake to sign him. You are only ever going to be treated as well as you are willing to treat others. Hope this works out though, he's better than LaFell, in my humble opinion.
    I hope this is not true and did not sign him . I don't see the draw . he is not all that productive. I would rather draft a WR .l

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    It's true. Basically his agent is a giant turd that already had been suspended once by the NFL agents association for being a giant turd.

Basically they agreed to a contract (hence why Sanders is still in KC and not going to SF or Denver right now).

His agent immediately called the Buccaneers to try and get them to beat it, which is a perfectly fine thing to do if they were just shopping around an offer. It was more than an offer and since the Buccaneers current regime and KC know each other well, they called KC and let them know what the guy was doing.

Somewhere in that timeline, after the agreement with the Chiefs, the Broncos came to terms.

Love this signing, a great replacement for Decker!

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Love this signing, a great replacement for Decker!

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

He's alright will replace Welker in the slot after next year but as far as him replacing Deckers production it won't happen he's not on Deckers level as an elite #2 in my opinion

I like it! He will will more than replace Eric "I wanna flag" Decker!