Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Thread: The Flash

I kind of really hated the twist at the end of this weeks episode.

I didn't think it was possible but this season of the Flash might actually be worse than last season.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I didn't think it was possible but this season of the Flash might actually be worse than last season.
    I'm enjoying it...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm enjoying it...
    I like parts of it. But the Thinker is just starting to fall flat with me. Just too many twists with the character that are kind of annoying. And to have a complete episode without him even involved with only 2 remaining in the season is just really weird timing. It's a little too drawn out for me this year.

Really solid penultimate episode this week. The beginning scene was really fun to watch. I'm excited to see how this season finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Really solid penultimate episode this week. The beginning scene was really fun to watch. I'm excited to see how this season finishes.
    Oh ya, that was on last night lol...I was too busy catching up on the finale of Timeless (Awesome freaking show by the way) and Westworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh ya, that was on last night lol...I was too busy catching up on the finale of Timeless (Awesome freaking show by the way) and Westworld.
    I had to wait till this morning to get it on the CW app because my stupid Directv DVR crapped out from rain. I haven't started season 2 of Westworld yet. We have to finish the season finale of Homeland tonight and may boot that up after.

Finale wasn't anywhere near remotely as bad as the reviews had said. Some pretty decent action though their method of finally breaking through against Devoe seemed a little too easy. But the overall conflict resolution wasn't.

Curious to see where they go with Norah in season 5 as it appears to be possibly a repeat Flashpoint affect would be my guess.