X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #87Birdman
    The MOD Who Laughs
    • Apr 2011

Not sure but I would recommend anyone that isn't caught up on Arrow to do so by December 2nd. That is the cross over episode that starts on Tuesday's Flash and continues on Arrow the next day. Don't believe they have any new episodes next week so there is plenty of time to do so.

There is a few cool easter eggs in Arrow this week but the last clip is a direct tie into the crossover.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Comment

• DenverBlood
      Football Immortal
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
      Not sure but I would recommend anyone that isn't caught up on Arrow to do so by December 2nd. That is the cross over episode that starts on Tuesday's Flash and continues on Arrow the next day. Don't believe they have any new episodes next week so there is plenty of time to do so.

There is a few cool easter eggs in Arrow this week but the last clip is a direct tie into the crossover.
      There is a Flash next week but no Arrow.

You'll have to tell me the easter eggs in the Arrow thread. I don't remember anything. But I'm never good at picking up on stuff like that.
      sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
        The MOD Who Laughs
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        There is a Flash next week but no Arrow.

You'll have to tell me the easter eggs in the Arrow thread. I don't remember anything. But I'm never good at picking up on stuff like that.
        They were the obvious ones. I think IGN has a wiki page that goes episode by episode with easter eggs. Here is the one for Flash's:

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• Freyaka
          Football Immortal
          • Jan 2007

I can't see wells being Barry because of the fact that he loves to murder people...
          sigpic

Comment

• the0rangecrush
            Captain
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            I can't see wells being Barry because of the fact that he loves to murder people...
            I'm under the assumption he's Eobard Thawne aka professor Zoom.
            What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
            I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Freyaka
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              I'm under the assumption he's Eobard Thawne aka professor Zoom.
              I think it's like that he's Zoom but I could also see Rip Hunter of the Time Masters (or for that matter Booster Gold) though I'd say Booster is unlikely for the same reason him being future Barry is.
              sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                Football Immortal
                • Jan 2007

I think we just got confirmation that Eddie is NOT reverse flash. If he was that bullet hole would have been healed by the time he got to the hospital instead of him bleeding out on the floor.
                sigpic

Comment

• DenverBlood
                  Football Immortal
                  • Nov 2005

I think we just got confirmation that Eddie is NOT reverse flash. If he was that bullet hole would have been healed by the time he got to the hospital instead of him bleeding out on the floor.
                  I don't remember anyone even mentioning that theory.

Not everything adds up. But what if Harrison Welles is really a future Barry Allen that figured out how to travel back in time desperately trying to save history so the Flash doesn't die in the future?

Now obviously he couldn't travel back in time after dying. But he has a machine now that shows him future Flash disappears. What if he also had it in the future and knew it is coming? And that's why he travels back in time.

Might be looney. But he seems heavily invested in Flash and Barry and to change his future fate.
                  sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
                    The MOD Who Laughs
                    • Apr 2011

So with the first episode of the cross over being tonight and with me already having to wait till tomorrow to catch it on Hulu I think I will just wait till Thursday night to watch both episodes back to back.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

• Freyaka
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2007

So with the first episode of the cross over being tonight and with me already having to wait till tomorrow to catch it on Hulu I think I will just wait till Thursday night to watch both episodes back to back.
                      I'm so excited! I can't even wait for this!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
                        The MOD Who Laughs
                        • Apr 2011

I'm so excited! I can't even wait for this!!
                        I feel bad because they are going to fight, and honestly it shouldn't even be close. It reminds me of the Batman vs Superman battles, but at least in that Batman could plan and superman has a weakness that he can exploit. Flash doesn't really have a weakness so he should easily beat GA. But for fan service they will make it close or even have it end in a draw.

But honestly Flash is extremely powerful but even in the infantile stage he should win easily but I'm guessing Oliver will use a trick arrow that helps him. Probably the miss with an exploding arrow that alway finds a way into things like this. Batman throwing an exploding batrang and getting them with an explosion. But I'm still excited to see how they will do it.

And honestly even if the fight between them ends up cheesy I still wont care because these series are awesome

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

• DenverBlood
                          Football Immortal
                          • Nov 2005

**Spoiler Post***

Great first episode for the team up this week. It was about what I expected with mostly them being teamed up with a bit of an altercation due to the real bad guy they were trying to stop.

We obviously see Flash is more powerful but it's clear that Ollie is far superior in intelligence and preparation. Maybe not intelligence but at least preparation. So maybe that will be a good thing going forward in Flash is that Barry will start to plan out his rescues better. I have actually thought in a few episodes that he is incredibly cocky and is very wild in his attempts to save or take down a bad guy. But I think he can polish it up with Ollies help.

I also liked how they wrapped up the event in Central City and kept it pertaining to Flash. And tonights should be relatively focused in a Starling City/Arrow environment. It will be interesting to see if there is any more animosity between the two with their vastly different approaches and style.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Freyaka
                            Football Immortal
                            • Jan 2007

I feel bad because they are going to fight, and honestly it shouldn't even be close. It reminds me of the Batman vs Superman battles, but at least in that Batman could plan and superman has a weakness that he can exploit. Flash doesn't really have a weakness so he should easily beat GA. But for fan service they will make it close or even have it end in a draw.

But honestly Flash is extremely powerful but even in the infantile stage he should win easily but I'm guessing Oliver will use a trick arrow that helps him. Probably the miss with an exploding arrow that alway finds a way into things like this. Batman throwing an exploding batrang and getting them with an explosion. But I'm still excited to see how they will do it.

And honestly even if the fight between them ends up cheesy I still wont care because these series are awesome
                            I liked it, thought it was believable that Ollie somewhat bested him. I also liked the premise behind why they were fighting. All in all, awesome episode. Excited for tonight's part two
                            sigpic

Comment

• assassin216
                              Starter
                              • Sep 2004

I thought the crossover was great....I can't wait for more episodes like this...
                              I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

• #87Birdman
                                The MOD Who Laughs
                                • Apr 2011

I liked it, thought it was believable that Ollie somewhat bested him. I also liked the premise behind why they were fighting. All in all, awesome episode. Excited for tonight's part two
                                Yeah episode was great. Except they are like we are going to go get the Villian, commercial, villian in lock up... What I wanted to see what they did to catch him. But yeah I thought they did the fight well as Ollie really doesn't stand a chance unless he can set up the battlefield. Which I still would like to know how he got those two automatic firing bows in place.

I mean he came to meet Barry after he was going crazy and than got dragged to a new spot. I don't see how he could have set those up unless he knew he was going to be dragged to that location lol. But overall I thought they did it pretty well.

Also like the Connor Hawke on the phone with his mom. Wonder if they will do anything with him since I would assume he would be 8 or 9 by this point. So maybe slowly building towards a future season which would be awesome.

But didn't stay up to watch the arrow episode so I will have to watch that one tonight.

Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X