Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flash

I thought it was a great episode. Love the challenge shape shifters present.

Pretty predictable that Iris and Caitlin would lose Hal on the way to police.

I think the final four episodes with reverse Flash discovery will be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I thought it was a great episode. Love the challenge shape shifters present.

Pretty predictable that Iris and Caitlin would lose Hal on the way to police.

I think the final four episodes with reverse Flash discovery will be fantastic.
    I can't wait for the confrontation to start Tuesday.

Flash making it's case this week for why it's the king of the comic book shows. Great episode!

Was anyone else as confused by this episode as I was? Who is this guy and how far from the future is he? Does he want The Flash alive or dead? If he didn't think Barry was worthy of being the Flash, then why did he go through all this mess?

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Was anyone else as confused by this episode as I was? Who is this guy and how far from the future is he? Does he want The Flash alive or dead? If he didn't think Barry was worthy of being the Flash, then why did he go through all this mess?
    I wasn't confused because I read the flash comics. The reverse flash has a love/hate relationship with Barry. He is from the 25th century. He needs Barry to be the flash, because he cannot be the reverse flash without Barry.

In the comics during flashpoint (where I think this show is getting very ready to head in the finale) It is revealed that Reverse Flash is permanently connected to the speedforce enabling him to tap into the negative version of it. He is unable to alter barre's becoming the flash, as that would erase the reverse flash from existence.

So basically he can't kill him because he needs him, but he still hates him.

Also, I have a gut feeling that Eddie is going to end up being Cobalt Blue (Barry's long lost twin brother) as Eobard is decended from Malcolm Thawne (cobalt blue) in the comics and I think Eddie is going to end up being revealed to be named Malcolm Edward Thawne my guess is he'll be the season two baddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Also, I have a gut feeling that Eddie is going to end up being Cobalt Blue (Barry's long lost twin brother) as Eobard is decended from Malcolm Thawne (cobalt blue) in the comics and I think Eddie is going to end up being revealed to be named Malcolm Edward Thawne my guess is he'll be the season two baddy.
    Eddie looks a lot older than Barry

Yup this was my prediction from early in the season and they have been building him perfectly as cobalt blue has reason to hate both the flash and Barry. And they are building it to Barry ending up with iris which will probablybe the last straw.

Granted I think they are going to differ from the comics with the long lost twin because it was a pretty stupid beginning lol. Drunk doctor loses a baby to thawnes mother and Barry's mom has twins so he switches one with the dead baby...

I actually was a bit bored with this weeks episode. It wasn't bad and the ending was pretty good as usual. Really going to be interesting to see how Barry can solve this challenge. And my guess is he will never get the confession to rescue his dad.

I think my main letdown is I wasn't too in to all the flashbacks of him in the hospital.

But next weeks episode is called Grodd lives. I didn't watch the trailer but sounds like it should be great!

I'm glad that Iris knows. Since I've never read a comic book, I wish that this show was more like the original

That battle was pretty epic. Not sure how they plan to beat that in the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That battle was pretty epic. Not sure how they plan to beat that in the finale.
    If rumors are to be believed the finale will have hawkgirl, Rip Hunter and the rest of the Legends crew in it. Apparently this episode is the setup for the spinoff.

I'm glad that Iris knows. Since I've never read a comic book, I wish that this show was more like the original
    That whole sentence makes no sense...

That whole sentence makes no sense...
    I LOVE the 1990 TV series "The Flash" because it wasn't entirely based on the Comic Books. It was just a show, without a story arc, which I prefer

I LOVE the 1990 TV series "The Flash" because it wasn't entirely based on the Comic Books. It was just a show, without a story arc, which I prefer
    Ok, I'm getting you now. Personally, the original was campy as all get out. This has been the best first season of a tv show in the last decade IMO. I wouldn't change a thing