Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flash

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    That trailer eats Chick-Fil-A on Sundays. It is that good.

I worry they may make Flash too serious since he's usually a goofball character. Aside from that, I have got to watch this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Flash was never really a goofball character. Barry is actually pretty serious and that's the one they're using.

Wally is known to be wisecracking but even he isn't as bad as say Peter Parker. I guess it's possible they could tweak Barry a little bit.
    I actually think the guy playing the character for this is a bit of a goofball. At least based on the first episode he was in on Arrow.

Smart guy but nerdy. And the first trailer makes him act a bit of a goofball. Maybe I should go home and watch this second trailer first though to see what ya'll are talking about.

just watched the pilot....gonna be a good series.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

I called it on reddit about 2 months ago that Wells is actually reverse flash/professor zoom. I'm now very confident that I am entirely correct and Eddie Thawne is just a misdirection/great grandfather of Wells who is actually a time traveler.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I actually think the guy playing the character for this is a bit of a goofball. At least based on the first episode he was in on Arrow.

Smart guy but nerdy. And the first trailer makes him act a bit of a goofball. Maybe I should go home and watch this second trailer first though to see what ya'll are talking about.
    He actually reminds me of Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. I think he fits the part perfectly honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He actually reminds me of Andrew Garfield as Spiderman. I think he fits the part perfectly honestly.
    I agree and believe me I'm fine with the casting.

I just didn't really see him as too serious. But we will have to wait to see if the show portrays him the way his guest role on Arrow was.

I agree and believe me I'm fine with the casting.

I just didn't really see him as too serious. But we will have to wait to see if the show portrays him the way his guest role on Arrow was.
    I hope they leave him a goofy awkward nerd. I think it fit well with the "always late for everything" aspects of Barry. The great thing about Barry Allen was in the comics he was always late even after he got his powers.

I thought they nailed a lot of things all the way from casting to effects to the back story ect... I'm excited to see the rest of the season. Sucks we have to wait 4 months...

By the way instead of watching the trailer you should just go watch the pilot. It's easy enough to hunt down.

Some casting news for The Flash

Arrows Stephen Amell's cousin, Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm

Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold

Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    Some casting news for The Flash

Arrows Stephen Amell's cousin, Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm

Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
    Dude...this show is going to be so good it's scary! Please don't screw this up CW!!!

Im looking forward to this...
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

Just a heads up I believe this starts tomorrow night. Should be good granted I will have to wait till Wednesday night to watch and than Thursday night to watch Arrow lol.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Just a heads up I believe this starts tomorrow night. Should be good granted I will have to wait till Wednesday night to watch and than Thursday night to watch Arrow lol.
    Wait I thought this was back to back with Arrow? Need to make sure I have my recording set properly.

Wait I thought this was back to back with Arrow? Need to make sure I have my recording set properly.
    I just saw an article on IGN about shows to watch this week and it looked like they had Tuesday on the thing.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/...-100614-101214

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Sadly I've already seen this weeks Flash months ago...I guess I'll have to wait a few weeks for new Flash. Can't wait for Arrow on Wednesday!

Anyone watch? Pretty good, DC has it locked down. Arrow now Flash, I have Gotham on Dvr but I haven't got see any of it yet. Arrow tomorrow night.

I liked it a lot. My only complaint was they are pretty much acting like his thing with Felicity didn't exist.

Also the Arrow we all know I don't think would be so accepting and encouraging of Barry being a super hero.

I think he would've been way more cautious on his show and telling him it's too dangerous.