Thread: Season Tickets?

Season Tickets?

Has anybody gotten the message that their number has come up in the line for season tickets yet?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

It must be like standing in line at the DMV. Slowly going nowhere……..l

Just talked to a rep in the ticket department, and according to him, less than 200 people dropped off the season ticket holder rolls this past year.

After our last two years, I'm thinking that's actually kinda high. 200 Broncos fans must have died this last year, lol. I just don't know ANYONE who is willing to part with them. Not with Peyton around.

So the line moves, but barely noticeably (lees than 200 spaces in a line of about 15,000). Sorry.

Here's something kinda weird;

The team sent me an interesting email this morning.

They are going to shoot a Ticket Exchange commercial at the stadium, and want ten season ticket holders to come down and one be selected to be in the commercial.

You gotta send in your picture (cancels me out, lol) and a little info, and they will pick ten people ("must be season ticket holder of record") to come down, and the tv crew will pick one to be a star! haha

I actually got in on the Broncos Country campaign, made it onto a game day give-away poster, so I'm gonna pass this time.

Remember White Dragon? He and his mom were also part of that, and got featured on the big screen at games!

So you season ticket holders of record, go open your email. There's a chance to be a star in there.

Thanks JWinn... I'll stop checking the mail every day and being disappointed to not find a brochure from the Broncos... Epic sad face