Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    Gotta laugh at the fools trying to liken this loss to the superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    me
    That is how I feel now watching this worthless broncos game.

Wow...it got really quiet in here. I wonder what's going on with these 1pm games that might influence such an abrupt halt to the cheerful loquaciousness of these Bronco fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SDERA View Post
    Wow...it got really quiet in here. I wonder what's going on with these 1pm games that might influence such an abrupt halt to the cheerful loquaciousness of these Bronco fans.
    Surprised you even showed your face. Where were you last week?
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Surprised you even showed your face. Where were you last week?
    Living my life. Where were you?

Quote Originally Posted by SDERA View Post
    Living my life. Where were you?
    Not being a fairweather fan.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoPower View Post
    Our RB 'situation' is fine.
    Your entire team got found out today to be what we all knew they were. Frauds.
    how did it look today? i am curious, are the broncos fauds as well? or just your running backs?

how did it look today? i am curious, are the broncos fauds as well? or just your running backs?
    HA!!!!!!!!

You sick, delusional son of a mutha

Your team is a complete sham. If you think we are even in the same planet, you're off your meds.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    HA!!!!!!!!

You sick, delusional son of a mutha

Your team is a complete sham. If you think we are even in the same planet, you're off your meds.
    did i say the broncos were in the same boat as the chargers? a little paranoid are we kish? dude said your RB situation is "fine" did it look fine today? oh and are you saying your team isn't a sham? i thought they were supposed to be the best team in the AFC? yet to get blown out of he water by another team with lesser talent? or is tom brady just that much better than manning?

don't talk about teams being a sham after what your team just pulled today.

37-0

Your team is a sham.

The Patriots have not lost a regular-season home game since December 16, 2012 for a reason. We never play well there, Manning never plays well there, nobody plays well there. It is what it is.

Your team is still going to get it's ass beat again when we meet. Rest assured Baphy

did i say the broncos were in the same boat as the chargers? a little paranoid are we kish? dude said your RB situation is "fine" did it look fine today? oh and are you saying your team isn't a sham? i thought they were supposed to be the best team in the AFC? yet to get blown out of he water by another team with lesser talent? or is tom brady just that much better than manning?

NE is like 42-3 in their last 45 home games.

It's hard as hell to win up there.

Manning never plays well there.

Bronco fans cheer up. You lost IN New England, its not like you lost IN Denver. Meanwhile we got shutout and totally abused totally embarrassed got our v-card taken pretty much and all hopes down the tubes as well. So please, don't be sad. At least you're not a Charger fan right now.

Seriously, it blows right now. My feels hurt man, my feels. ;(

I just don't know what to think anymore... I want to believe in P.R. and McCoy to turn it around but to be honest we just don't have the talent and won't for another couple years at best.

Depressed. ;(
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    37-0

Your team is a sham.

The Patriots have not lost a regular-season home game since December 16, 2012 for a reason. We never play well there, Manning never plays well there, nobody plays well there. It is what it is.

Your team is still going to get it's ass beat again when we meet. Rest assured Baphy
    when else does manning and the broncos never seem to play good? in the playoffs?

yeah it is what it is, your team got annihilated by 20 points to an inferior team. lets call it what it is, i mean if the chargers are a sham then so are the broncos.

hilarious you have no problems calling another team a sham after what happened today and just play it off as "oh well, we always lose to the pats, no big deal"

losers mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    NE is like 42-3 in their last 45 home games.

It's hard as hell to win up there.

Manning never plays well there.
    you didn't just lose a hard fought game, though. it just cracks me up that broncos fans think they can call another team a sham after today, doesn't surprise me one bit though.

the broncos are a sham every year in the playoffs after dominating in the regular season, i guess kish would know a sham when he sees it!

hilarious you have no problems calling another team a sham after what happened today
    Says the guy who's team just got shutout 37-0...........

You're right Baph, I have no problem calling your team a Sham, because it is, was, and always has been. You are still coming to terms with it. What, you think that because we lost to the Pats I'm just supposed to call it a season and give up? lol

What the Chargers do, or have done, has absolutely ZERO bearing on the Broncos, because your team actually IS inferior, and was the most OVERRATED team of the first half of the season.

losers mentality

This hypocrite loud mouthed delusional piece of Charger garbage would rather his team get beat by us in the Playoffs than get to the Super Bowl, and I'm the one with losers mentality lol

That's the DEFINITION of losers mentality and delusional, all wrapped up in a powder blue bow right on your head Baphy