Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    Bronco fans cheer up. You lost IN New England, its not like you lost IN Denver. Meanwhile we got shutout and totally abused totally embarrassed got our v-card taken pretty much and all hopes down the tubes as well. So please, don't be sad. At least you're not a Charger fan right now.

Seriously, it blows right now. My feels hurt man, my feels. ;(

I just don't know what to think anymore... I want to believe in P.R. and McCoy to turn it around but to be honest we just don't have the talent and won't for another couple years at best.

Depressed. ;(
    we have the talent to win, we need to pull our had out of our asses. the chargers love to do this to us every year no matter what, give us hope then rip our hearts out....only to give us hope again.....then rip our hearts out yet again.

love to play with our emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you didn't just lose a hard fought game, though. it just cracks me up that broncos fans think they can call another team a sham after today, doesn't surprise me one bit though.

the broncos are a sham every year in the playoffs after dominating in the regular season, i guess kish would know a sham when he sees it!
    Bro I love you but we should be hiding right now. We are the BIGGEST frauds. At least they have a chance every year and you know without a doubt they'll be a top 2 seed. We don't even know if we'll ever get double digit wins again.

They MIGHT choke in the Superbowl or to the Patriots but I don't see that happening unless New England gets the #1 seed which will be a lot harder to do than Denver doing it.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

you didn't just lose a hard fought game, though. it just cracks me up that broncos fans think they can call another team a sham after today, doesn't surprise me one bit though.

the broncos are a sham every year in the playoffs after dominating in the regular season, i guess kish would know a sham when he sees it!
    This, ladies and gentleman, is a desperate fool at the end of his rope, grasping at straws trying to make himself feel better about the fact that his team's season is already over

SD probably has to win 3-4 of their final 5 of at SF, KC, Bal, and home vs Den, NE.

Given how stacked up the AFC WC is.

I don't know what happened today, SD will be getting some key guys back soon.

Ingram, Attochou, Matthews, few others.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    SD probably has to win 3-4 of their final 5 of at SF, KC, Bal, and home vs Den, NE.

Given how stacked up the AFC WC is.

I don't know what happened today, SD will be getting some key guys back soon.

Ingram, Attochou, Matthews, few others.
    Its too late bro. Don't give us false hope. The ship has sailed.

We're raging on our boards about Mathews/Ingram/Te'o/Attachou/Verrett all missing significant time even though most of them have injuries other players only miss 1-2 weeks for. Mathews has missed pretty much the entire season on an MCL sprain. Something L.T. played with a few times and never mentioned it until after the fact.

Fact of the matter is we have a soft bunch where certain individuals would rather sit on the sidelines, collect their paycheck and watch our scrub 2nd/3rd/4th string players give it their all and fail miserably.

I don't blame our scrubs because they should never be in this position to begin with and its not their fault they can't compete with the likes of the Denvers of the world without being completely out classed.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    Says the guy who's team just got shutout 37-0...........
    huh? i wasn't the one running my mouth that the broncos were a sham, WAS I? your team got smoked too and you want to walk in here thumping your chest as if it didn't happen? you got blown out of the water, not as bad as the chargers did but does that make you feel better about it? do you still feel like you are the best team in the AFC after getting DOIMNINATED like that?

if we are a sham so are you. you are not the best team in the afc and you got dominated by a team with inferior talent....

You're right Baph, I have no problem calling your team a Sham, because it is, was, and always has been. You are still coming to terms with it. What, you think that because we lost to the Pats I'm just supposed to call it a season and give up? lol
    its not over for either team, but you calling any other team a sham right now is just pure comedy. your team was supposed to be the best in the NFL and they just got murdered by another team with far lesser talent.

yet the broncos are clearly not a sham but the chargers are? LOL riiiiiiiight.

What the Chargers do, or have done, has absolutely ZERO bearing on the Broncos, because your team actually IS inferior, and was the most OVERRATED team of the first half of the season.
    and the broncos are not over-rated at all after getting humiliated today? more hypocritical hilarity!

losers mentality

This hypocrite loud mouthed delusional piece of Charger garbage would rather his team get beat by us in the Playoffs than get to the Super Bowl, and I'm the one with losers mentality lol

That's the DEFINITION of losers mentality and delusional, all wrapped up in a powder blue bow right on your head Baphy

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! i'm a hypocrite???? now that is some funny stuff right there. you of all people try to say i am a hypocrite after running your mouth about the chargers being a sham, after what your own team pulled today? seriously??

you are off your rocker kish and i see you brought back the personal insults like you always do when you get mad in smack, lol you are pissed!!!

you can continue to call the chargers a sham while your own team gets dominated if it makes you feel better. the broncos are not the best team in the AFC like you thought, they are over-rated and a sham.....just like the chargers are.

now go cry in your beer and think of some new witty insult to get back at me haha

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    This, ladies and gentleman, is a desperate fool at the end of his rope, grasping at straws trying to make himself feel better about the fact that his team's season is already over
    and this ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of a person in desperate need of anger management

don't lie kish, you know your team will fold at some point in the playoffs, isn't that what sham teams do after dominating in the regular season? you are the expert after all!

oh nevermind, kish will just say "the broncos always lose in the playoffs, no big deal" especially if the broncos have to go back to NE, you already have your excuse for losing, don't you kish?

and this ladies and gentlemen is a perfect example of a person in desperate need of anger management

don't lie kish, you know your team will fold at some point in the playoffs, isn't that what sham teams do after dominating in the regular season? you are the expert after all!

oh nevermind, kish will just say "the broncos always lose in the playoffs, no big deal" especially if the broncos have to go back to NE, you already have your excuse for losing, don't you kish?
    Baph? I have something for you:

You can take it.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Baph? I have something for you:

as long as you guys are done with it first

as long as you guys are done with it first
    Sure, we will pass it back. It tastes like defeat doesn't it?

You know that taste...Nom-Nom-Nom

Sure, we will pass it back. It tastes like defeat doesn't it?

You know that taste...Nom-Nom-Nom
    to be honest, it felt like we had to lube today.

to be honest, it felt like we had to lube today.
    Did it feel like Phyllis asked to have his hair pulled while it was happening?

i don't think he had to ask, he straight up got the donkey punch at the end. (ironic that's the name of my fantasy team lol)

At least our QB has hair. Teehee.

Look what kinda smack we devolved too slowly during the course of this thread.

LOL.

Lol...old troll baprod is reaching

Trying to say the broncos loseing to tom brady in ne by 3 scores

Is somehow the same as getting totaly beat down 37-0 by ryan tannihil