X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trc1962
    Special Teams
    • Nov 2013

Manning went to DT in SB a lot because of a mismatch and he will look to mismatches again on Sunday. If he is given decent time to make some longer throws he will find the open guy. We have to keep running to make the defense not become one dimensional. I am sure Manning has watched the SB game tape many times as well as other hawk games on tape and learned a lot, but it is all for naught if the line can't give him time.

Comment

• super_boltz
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2003

@ Cardinals - Loss
      Seahawks - Win
      @ Bills - Win
      Jaguars - Win
      Jets - Win
      @ Raiders - Win
      Chiefs - Win
      @ Broncos - Loss
      @ Dolphins - Loss
      Raiders - Win
      Rams - Win
      @ Ravens - Win
      Patriots - Win
      Broncos - Win
      @ 49ers - Loss
      @ Chiefs - Win

12-4 EASILY... and not even being a homer

The Chargers are arguably playing the best football in the NFL right now. They just TWO SCORE 42 Minutes with the ball DOMINATED The defending world champions. The JETS?! THE BILLAS??? EJ MANUEL?? OVER PHILIP RIVERS??? REALLLLLLLY? Come on man. The Patriots will not come to san diego and win NOR will the Broncos this year. The Chargers look to be an impressive home team this year and the crowd in San Diego is into it this year more than ever after a playoff run last year. The bolts are on the upswing.
      Last edited by super_boltz; 09-16-2014, 07:06 PM.
      2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

• super_boltz
        Practice Squad
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Hanzo the Razor View Post
        Here's one Broncos fan who isn't overlooking them at all. They had a lot of injuries on defense last year and if Philip Rivers isn't elite, he's on the next tier down. I feel confident that the Broncos can win the division, but after last season's loss at Mile High, how could anyone reasonably not be concerned about a Chargers team that's healthier and has had a year to gel?

Absolutely... this Chargers are no concern talk is ridiculous... I mean Granted the Broncos ARE a 14-2 type of team with P money at QB... BUT there is STILL a chance the Chargers go 12-4 the Broncos don't execute and slip to 12-4 and lose the division to the chargers some kind of way... I say weird things like this every year and THEY HAPPEN. I halfway expect it to end up like this. maybe 11-5 even.

Comment

• super_boltz
          Practice Squad
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ISeeStars View Post
          Very excited for this Sunday to gain redemption against the Seahawks. Sherman’s rattled by tweeting and defending himself with false statistics and he was nowhere to be found after the loss. The Chargers offense set a blueprint to make him vulnerable and the Broncos have even more tools to beat him and the defense Sunday. Here is a little Sherman101 from what I saw in week 2 and last season. Sherman is so good because he shuts down one side of the field and uses contact as his primary source to rattle receivers and throw them off their routes or slow them down. How do you beat him then? Speed and 3 wide formations. Emmanuel Sanders has some of the quickest speed in the NFL so I expect him to lineup vs Sherman almost all game. Sherman can’t use contact because it is almost impossible to get his hands on a guy like Sanders and Keenan Allen proved this the other night. Sanders explodes off the line which makes it very hard for CBs to get a hand on him and throw him off his route. I also wouldn’t be surprised to have us throw the deep ball on Sherman once or twice with Sanders as I have seen almost all of the TDs Sherman has given up have been on the deep ball because the receivers speed got away from him. Speed alone will only get us so far though, we also have to throw him off his game by putting 3 WRs out right occasionally and force him to follow inside the slot which is his weakest point. Make HIM move around the field, get him uncomfortable, make him leave his precious sideline. That is really all there is to it. Attack him early and attack him often. We’ll lose a few battles, sure, but if our OLine holds up the pass rush unlike last year (it will with Clady back) we can dominate this defense just like San Diego did. Obviously one guy doesn’t make up a defense but he is their motivator, their spokesman, and their best player. Shake him up and you shake the team up. I have a good feeling about this game even though it is in Seattle. I really just want to see us expose Sherman. He is one of the best CBs in the league but I don’t see anything special out of him when he leaves that right side and is forced to play the slot. Is it Sunday yet?!
          But Sanders isn't as good as allen and YOU SHOULD BECOME A CHARGERS FAN.. I know you love thm I can tell! lol BOLT UP!

Comment

• Butler By'Note
            Super Moderator
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by super_boltz View Post
            @ Cardinals - Loss
            Seahawks - Win
            @ Bills - Win
            Jaguars - Win
            Jets - Win
            @ Raiders - Win
            Chiefs - Win
            @ Broncos - Loss
            @ Dolphins - Loss
            Raiders - Win
            Rams - Win
            @ Ravens - Win
            Patriots - Win
            Broncos - Win
            @ 49ers - Loss
            @ Chiefs - Win

12-4 EASILY... and not even being a homer

The Chargers are arguably playing the best football in the NFL right now. They just TWO SCORE 42 Minutes with the ball DOMINATED The defending world champions. The JETS?! THE BILLAS??? EJ MANUEL?? OVER PHILIP RIVERS??? REALLLLLLLY? Come on man. The Patriots will not come to san diego and win NOR will the Broncos this year. The Chargers look to be an impressive home team this year and the crowd in San Diego is into it this year more than ever after a playoff run last year. The bolts are on the upswing.
            The problem with the Chargers is consistency, would anyone really be surprised to see them lose to either Buffalo or Jacksonville? They play to their competition's level rather than always playing at a high level.

Comment

• ISeeStars
              Practice Squad
              • Sep 2014

But Sanders isn't as good as allen and YOU SHOULD BECOME A CHARGERS FAN.. I know you love thm I can tell! lol BOLT UP!
              I appreciate your enthusiasm but at no point in time will I ever leave the Orange Crush, especially for the Chargers, and no I believe Keenan Allen is a better all around receiver than Sanders but that doesn't mean Sanders can't beat Sherman himself. He has the skill set to accomplish it.

Comment

• super_boltz
                Practice Squad
                • Sep 2003

I appreciate your enthusiasm but at no point in time will I ever leave the Orange Crush, especially for the Chargers, and no I believe Keenan Allen is a better all around receiver than Sanders but that doesn't mean Sanders can't beat Sherman himself. He has the skill set to accomplish it.
                I agree. Still, seattle will be tough.

Comment

• trc1962
                  Special Teams
                  • Nov 2013

No Bolts fan here, but respect them and have for awhile. Don't think any of the broncos overlook them either. The win over Seattle was a good one for Bolts and their fans, but it is one game and it was away from Seattle, which is the ultimate test for sure.

Comment

• JesseH
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Sep 2013

As a Denver Broncos fan since 1976, I was born in Denver Colorado ... the only thing I like about the Chargers is this song:

Well, their uniforms are pretty sweet, too. Oh, and I'll say River's is a pretty darn good QB. BUT THAT'S IT! NO MORE.

Comment

• Hanzo the Razor
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Oct 2013

Absolutely... this Chargers are no concern talk is ridiculous... I mean Granted the Broncos ARE a 14-2 type of team with P money at QB... BUT there is STILL a chance the Chargers go 12-4 the Broncos don't execute and slip to 12-4 and lose the division to the chargers some kind of way... I say weird things like this every year and THEY HAPPEN. I halfway expect it to end up like this. maybe 11-5 even.
                      Frankly, if the Patriots end up weaker than expected, the two best teams in the AFC might be playing in the West division.

Comment

• Hanzo the Razor
                        Bench Warmer
                        • Oct 2013

I think Keenan Allen is a terrific young WR, but let's not count Sanders out yet. He just had his first 100 yard game in his second Broncos start -- it could be that he isn't a superstar yet because he hasn't played with the right QB. (No offense to Roethlisberger, who is a good QB, but he's not up there with Manning... or even the top five.)

I think the Broncos have found their TY Hilton in Sanders.

Comment

• eviltwin
                          Practice Squad
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                          You sooo have it right!!!

We will see a heavy dose of Sanders on the BIG MOUTH cry baby Sherman.
                          Having Clady back is huge for us, and our D will contain RW from getting around the corners with VM as a spy,

Then once they see PM torching Sherman their D will back off a bit and that is when PM will start the dink and dunk with WW then theThomas will get some love followed by the run game.

What will the Seattle fan base say when they have their team start out 1-2?

Boy can't wait too find out that's for sure.
                          What will we say? I'd say that was a tough start to a season, 3 top tier QB's in the first 3 weeks. Any time you start a season against Rogers and Manning the chances of losing are good. Good thing we have 16 of these things. I think we have a great shot at winning Sunday, I also think it couldb be a tough 1-2 start to the season.

Comment

Working...
                          X