Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    640

    Nebraska vs Mcneese

    It was pretty disappointing that the game was so close, they should have destroyed them. However, that game winning run by Abdullah was pretty awesome, huh?

    Broke something like 5 tackles? Talk about delivering when the game is on the line

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,864
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoth View Post
    It was pretty disappointing that the game was so close, they should have destroyed them. However, that game winning run by Abdullah was pretty awesome, huh?

    Broke something like 5 tackles? Talk about delivering when the game is on the line
    He broke 1 tackle but it was extremely poor defense.

    First guy never actually got his hands on him. There was three that should have gotten him but 21 tried to lay him out and didn't even use his arms. That was the only one who actually touched him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    He broke 1 tackle but it was extremely poor defense.

    First guy never actually got his hands on him. There was three that should have gotten him but 21 tried to lay him out and didn't even use his arms. That was the only one who actually touched him.
    I just looked at it again and I think he was touched by 3 guys. When 21 hit him he had two other guys touching him

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,864
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoth View Post
    I just looked at it again and I think he was touched by 3 guys. When 21 hit him he had two other guys touching him
    Looked to me like 21 popped him and basically took out his own guys.

    It wasn't clean hits by the other two for sure.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Paul, Nebraska
    Posts
    159
    ^ Debbie Downer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,864
    Quote Originally Posted by NebraskanBronco View Post
    ^ Debbie Downer.
    Not Dennie downer. I hate Nebraska.

    Just being realistic that the run was impressive but he didn't actually break a lot of tackles.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Not Dennie downer. I hate Nebraska.

    Just being realistic that the run was impressive but he didn't actually break a lot of tackles.
    Technically speaking he broke at least three. I realize you want to disregard the first two but they had their arms on him and he didn't go down so therefore they were missed tackles

    It's considered good if you can break ONE tackle , he broke three. So IMO he broke a lot of tackles

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,864
    Whatever you say bro but I'm not going to drop my jaw for some run against McNeese st to save their hide as time was running out.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Whatever you say bro but I'm not going to drop my jaw for some run against McNeese st to save their hide as time was running out.
    Let me guess...CU fan? No need for sour grapes dude it was a pretty good run

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Whatever you say bro but I'm not going to drop my jaw for some run against McNeese st to save their hide as time was running out.
    as a Nebraska fan i would have to agree with you. that said, it was still a great run by a great running back to win the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •