Thread: Fans

Fans

Is there a section in this board where we as fans can just go and talk about our team, and not have to read others completely trash our favorite players? Every article I see someone is trashing Ball, trashing Manning, trashing Wolfe... I would be nice to open an article and just be able to read about the game. If our team isn't playing to par instead throwing them under the bus, wishing they would be traded, the world is ending, would be nice to support our team as fans... Maybe that's too much to ask. It's like bashing a popular player to upset others is more important

I know it can certainly feel like that at times. I appears that some people see everything through a lens of criticism and others just want to enjoy the games and cheer on their favorite people. I have learned the hard way to just ignore the unnecessarily critical posts and focus on the dozens of knowledgeable football fans that post everyday. They are the ones that makes this site fun and enjoyable.

Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

I think it has been a little different this year where people EXPECT the Broncos to be perfect. They expect 19-0. They expect perfect performance from the running backs. So, many are very critical of parts of this team. Even I have thrown a critique here and there. Everything the Broncos do is not going to be perfect and we are going to have our ups and downs.

But, this forum is for all varying opinions and we need to have diverse views on our team. You need to keep the people that critizise Ball or Wolfe to keep the opinions diverse.

We used to have a forum named Orange-colored Glasses. It was for positive stuff only. We don't have it any more because people rarely used it.

The only thing I can suggest to you is to skim through things and pick out what you want to read.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

What Peanut said and hey Larvage? Know this... we will win the SB!!!!

+
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Thanks for replies, just feels there could be a more supportive way as a fan to be upset with play calling and lose of a game then wanting people heads

Ps... Where was this moved to I can't find it