Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    need to catch up on s6 before

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This season is great. But I'm so disappointed in the current direction of the club.

I'll leave it at that for now.
    Agreeed jax is becoming more like clay

Love the song on that last episode.

Yelawolf - Till It's Gone.

Jax is not prepared to handle this war he started.

With resources or mentally.

Jax is not prepared to handle this war he started.

With resources or mentally.
    Agreed which is why i dont understand why none of the other members have voiced their concerns cause they all know clearly jax aint thinkin straight

I think Mundson desperately wants to. You can see all the time he doesn't agree with what their doing and tries to do things to help people he deems innocent. He has said stuff in the past when he didn't agree. But he has promised time and time again that He loves Jax and will ride with him off a cliff if asked to. I think at this point he is afraid of Jax.

Chibbs has always been a do whatever Jax says. That's why he is number 2. He agrees if it's do the good thing and he agrees if it's do the bad thing.

Also Tigs this season confuses me. They were so quick to turn on Juice for his mistakes. And I've always been under the impression that ____'s (excuse my language) were not accepted in the club. So I don't understand why it's just a joke that they make about being worried about Tigs and the Tranny. I don't actually have a problem with Tigs doing it. I find it hilarious because it fits Tigs character to a T. I just find it extremely double standard against Juice.

Although after what Juice did to help with Tara he deserves to die.
    yeah i can kinda see that but hes spent 2 season trying to steer Jax away from what hes doing now
    maybe he sees theres no other way and its just going to ride it out even if it means the death of the club
    Juice also told Nero about having to suffocate Nero's right hand man's old lady when Juice was on some kinda drug so that got him in deep trouble with Jax/club
    at this point if Juice nor gemma dies ill be disappointed

Anyone else find it ironic that the crooked cop was Robocop?

And on that subject I think he killed the guy in the shop as a cover up before he spilled the beans to Jax that he back stabbed him on the guns.

I want Gemma to die so bad but I think it would be distasteful for anyone but Jax to decide her fate.

Anyone else find it ironic that the crooked cop was Robocop?

And on that subject I think he killed the guy in the shop as a cover up before he spilled the beans to Jax that he back stabbed him on the guns.

I want Gemma to die so bad but I think it would be distasteful for anyone but Jax to decide her fate.
    Thats funny cause the first time i saw him i recognized him but had no idea who he was till i looked him up haha
    That could be the case but i hope not i kinda like his character
    I doubt gemma will die by the hands of juice shell find some way to get out of it and i agree if she is meet her fate it has to be jax who ends her

Lol, I just kept saying... Kill her... kill her!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Gemma needs to live and everything she loves dies because of her. Better than her just being killed.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Lol, I just kept saying... Kill her... kill her!
    I was kind of hoping so just to be done with her. But like I said Jax needs to be the one to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Gemma needs to live and everything she loves dies because of her. Better than her just being killed.
    Um no thank you. That is no good for television. I will be pissed if she is alive at the end of the season

That would be worse for her than her dying its said numerous times throughout the show that she doesnt do good without family and if the chinese off jax and everyone she loves then it would all be her fault
    With that being said that ending would be highly unsatisfying

Not sure how many of you follow Kurt Sutter on Twitter or Facebook but, in true Kurt Sutter fashion ... he posted something on Twitter the other day that made me laugh. I can't say exactly what he said but if you remember why Chucky's Fingers were cut off then you will get it!

He said -

"Unser & Chucky the last one's standing at the end with Gemma giving them both some "Chucky Business"

I thought it was hysterical!!!

I do believe though that Jax is about to find out something is goin on, in the previews for next week, it looks like the club is back at the garage when Unser pulls up and Jax comes out and looks at him strange and says "I thought you were going with Gemma?"

Gemma will not die by the hands of anyone unless it's Jax and I have my doubts that even that will happen.

Juice is an idiot for trying to go with the Myans to get to Mexico. He should've known they would turn him in.

I'm also realizing that as the only person who can ID Gemma as the killer that Jax probably won't believe him. They already don't trust Juice. And it's his word against Gemmas. And he will probably say anything to save his Hyde. The only way Jax is going to find out is if Gemma comes clean of a guilty conscious.

Also anyone else notice Theo Huxtable with the Niners now?

My radical theory is that Jax knows everything about Gemma and Juice and is just using them as his pawns for a bigger and more elaborate story arc.