Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 81
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,088
    crazy episode it was satisfying to see the club take down Mark's hit squad at first i thought TO actually gave away the cabin location it ended up not being the cabin but i initially didnt recognize where they were until i saw the trailer and remembered

    fiiiiinaly abel tells jax about gemma judging from the promo from the next episode jax is on a mission to get answers with unser telling jax that the guy gemma blamed taras death on wasnt even in the state at the time of taras death

    gonna be interesting these last 4 episodes oh and DenverBlood Unser is working with Jarry not Stahl Stahl died back in season 3 by Opie ( )

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    I know. I don't know why I want to keep calling her that.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    5,091
    I kind of laughed how exactly perfect the revenge went. Head security guy survives a bomb blast , sprays of bullets from full auto weapons, and gets the "eye for an eye" treatment and no on else has a scratch. Kind of satisfying, but borderline cheesy.
    Last edited by BroncoFanNC; 11-13-2014 at 06:58 AM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    I kind of laughed how exactly perfect the revenge went. Head security guy survives a bomb blast , sprays of bullets from full auto weapons, and gets the "eye for an eye" treatment and no on else has a scratch. Kind of satisfying, but borderline cheesy.
    I kind of thought it was odd too that out of all that the security guy only had small bullet wounds until Jax took him out.

    But I'm not sure why you think anyone else would have any scratches. The rest of Marx crew was dead. And from what I could tell due to the ambush none of them ever returned fire. So I'm not sure who else you would expect to be injured.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,088
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I kind of thought it was odd too that out of all that the security guy only had small bullet wounds until Jax took him out.

    But I'm not sure why you think anyone else would have any scratches. The rest of Marx crew was dead. And from what I could tell due to the ambush none of them ever returned fire. So I'm not sure who else you would expect to be injured.
    Yeah i agree marks guys were shootin back but being in an unknown location and having no idea where or who is shooting its no surprise no one on the ambush side got hit

    Next week should be when all hell breaks loose

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    What an episode!!!

    I have never really thought the guy playing Jax was that good of an actor but man did he pull at some heart strings this episode. I don't really know where to start but these final episodes are going to be fantastic television like the end of Breaking Bad. And I'm going to be real sad when it ends.

    So first off Lin did finally bite the bullet. And it was Barosky the whole time!!! I called it weeks ago when he killed the guy in the shop for no reason in front of Jax. I knew he was covering up something. Unfortunately I think it's going to cost Jax his life. There is no way whatsoever that he can go just apologize to the chinese and Marx crew and say I went on a rampage because my mom lied. They'll want blood.

    And then the whole thing with the other charter as well. Jax was wrong about the rat and now he has killed another club president. As far as I know the only punishment for that is death. So I really think we are going to see Jax get his tattoo burned off and then the club will kill him. Chibs, Tig, Happy and all those guys will probably be out numbered trying to defend him.

    But on to the good stuff. The conversation between Juice and Jax was unbelievable. Juice surprised me and didn't even try to hide the truth. That whole break down of realization of all the horrible things that have happened because of Juice and Gemmas actions was incredible.

    What annoys me the most about Gemma now is you can easily tell that she doesn't even feel sorry for her actions. I really don't think she feels guilty about killing Tara. I think in her mind it's justified because she felt she was defending her family. I think the only thing she is sorry about is getting caught. Which is evident by her actions of leaving town instead of going and telling her son the truth.

    As for Unser I think in the back of his mind he knows the truth and is in denial about it. And it's annoying watching him continuously screw up trying to save Gemma because he is in love with her. And his blow up on Jax was overboard and uncalled for.

    Should be a great final two weeks seeing how this all unfolds between Gemma and actions from the other groups. I think in the end everyone will be dead.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,088
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    What an episode!!!

    I have never really thought the guy playing Jax was that good of an actor but man did he pull at some heart strings this episode. I don't really know where to start but these final episodes are going to be fantastic television like the end of Breaking Bad. And I'm going to be real sad when it ends.

    So first off Lin did finally bite the bullet. And it was Barosky the whole time!!! I called it weeks ago when he killed the guy in the shop for no reason in front of Jax. I knew he was covering up something. Unfortunately I think it's going to cost Jax his life. There is no way whatsoever that he can go just apologize to the chinese and Marx crew and say I went on a rampage because my mom lied. They'll want blood.

    And then the whole thing with the other charter as well. Jax was wrong about the rat and now he has killed another club president. As far as I know the only punishment for that is death. So I really think we are going to see Jax get his tattoo burned off and then the club will kill him. Chibs, Tig, Happy and all those guys will probably be out numbered trying to defend him.

    But on to the good stuff. The conversation between Juice and Jax was unbelievable. Juice surprised me and didn't even try to hide the truth. That whole break down of realization of all the horrible things that have happened because of Juice and Gemmas actions was incredible.

    What annoys me the most about Gemma now is you can easily tell that she doesn't even feel sorry for her actions. I really don't think she feels guilty about killing Tara. I think in her mind it's justified because she felt she was defending her family. I think the only thing she is sorry about is getting caught. Which is evident by her actions of leaving town instead of going and telling her son the truth.

    As for Unser I think in the back of his mind he knows the truth and is in denial about it. And it's annoying watching him continuously screw up trying to save Gemma because he is in love with her. And his blow up on Jax was overboard and uncalled for.

    Should be a great final two weeks seeing how this all unfolds between Gemma and actions from the other groups. I think in the end everyone will be dead.
    I agree with everything you said jax also fixed up his dads old bike so maybe he'll go the same way his father went riding a motorcycle. Judging from the promo to next week it looks like jax has a sit down with the other charter presidents and it might not go his way. Heres how i see things going

    The other charter presidents will yes the mayhem vote but jaxs guys are too loyal to him and try to defend him out gunned out numbered each member of SAMCRO are gunned down and with jax left standing and escapes then goes after his mom only to somehow die the same way his father did.

    Fast forward 20 years and we see a 25 year old Abel with a cut standing over his fathers grave

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,339
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    I agree with everything you said jax also fixed up his dads old bike so maybe he'll go the same way his father went riding a motorcycle. Judging from the promo to next week it looks like jax has a sit down with the other charter presidents and it might not go his way. Heres how i see things going

    The other charter presidents will yes the mayhem vote but jaxs guys are too loyal to him and try to defend him out gunned out numbered each member of SAMCRO are gunned down and with jax left standing and escapes then goes after his mom only to somehow die the same way his father did.

    Fast forward 20 years and we see a 25 year old Abel with a cut standing over his fathers grave
    That would be epic but I'll be sorely disappointed if Gemma survives. I agreed with everything Nero told Jax about killing his mom. But at the same time I was like "Nooooo" "Don't talk sense into him". He doesn't have to kill her but someone does. At least put her butt in jail for life.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,169
    Jax is a gonner.... I think the Charter is done....

    I agree that bike plays a role in his death. First they show that rock where JT is remembered. They show the bike in club colours, Abel gets his ring....... The end game is playing out.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,812
    WOW ... I cannot believe last nights episode, just ... WOW!

    I was starting to believe that Unser would make it to the end and welp, that didn't work out, shoulda just went home Unser!

    I also didn't believe Jax would actually kill Gemma!! HO LEE MO LEE!!! Unbelievable!! How poetic it actually was to see it happen, Sutter just blew the doors off the house!

    How about lil' Juice? poor guy, at least he got to finish his pie!

    I cannot imagine how the finale is goin down? From the previews it looks like Jax is gonna roll, he was talkin to the DA and told her that Gemma killed Tara and in the end the bad guys lose ... but there's no way Sutter would write that soft of an ending ... or would he?

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,169
    Jax is a dead man walking IMO. He made some plan with the the club...and I think it's to be able to patch in black members after he is gone. There is no way he survives the mayhem vote.

    I am just wondering how the rest of the crew goes down. Probably gunned down like they did with the Chinese this episode.

    Also, Nero is up to something. It was very weird he had to go to the garage for tools..... I am thinking maybe a rat? Before he goes away?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    An End Zone Near You
    Posts
    16,161
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Jax is a dead man walking IMO. He made some plan with the the club...and I think it's to be able to patch in black members after he is gone. There is no way he survives the mayhem vote.

    I am just wondering how the rest of the crew goes down. Probably gunned down like they did with the Chinese this episode.

    Also, Nero is up to something. It was very weird he had to go to the garage for tools..... I am thinking maybe a rat? Before he goes away?
    Nero went and told Uncer to go get Gemma, that's what he was doing going to the garage.

    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,169
    Just watched the finale preview. I forgot Tig and chibs have the mayhem patch. They will have to play a part in Jax dying if it goes there.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,169
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Nero went and told Uncer to go get Gemma, that's what he was doing going to the garage.
    Missed that. I guess that's why I shouldn't watch at 4am. Haha
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just watched the finale preview. I forgot Tig and chibs have the mayhem patch. They will have to play a part in Jax dying if it goes there.
    Yeah but remember at the table Jax says that he will ensure his crew votes to protect the organization BUT he wants SAMCRO removed from the Mayhem AND he wants whatever Bi-Law is in JT's old Manifest to be removed ....

    I was trying to think back to the episodes where the Manifest was being read and I can't specifically remember anyone mentioning any Bi-Laws so I'm not sure what it could be.

    Knowing Kurt Sutter though, the obvious ending will probably NOT happen so stay tuned for a wild FINAL RIDE!!
    Last edited by Jermz79; 12-04-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •