Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I didn't read all the way through the thread so forgive me if tv is was said. Giving how we started the superbowl is it crucial for us to defer right out the gate or would you like to see denver try to get the ball first on the opening drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I didn't read all the way through the thread so forgive me if tv is was said. Giving how we started the superbowl is it crucial for us to defer right out the gate or would you like to see denver try to get the ball first on the opening drive?
    I'd prefer we defer, give them the ball first.

But if we get it first, i'd call three straight runs.

Dont get cute early, or it could get out of hand real quickly.

I think we defer, given the choice. If we do end up with the ball first I think we should mix it up. Yes, run the ball, but add plays that give us the chance of more easily securing a first down or 2. Get the ball to Welker and secure a couple of first downs and our confidence should grow. Then stretch the field a little more, interspersing that with running plays. Above all, try to keep penalties at a minimum. No easy feat with the noise, but it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoth View Post
    Being an underdog is the best situation in the world. Everybody expects you to lose so if you do then it's not a big deal. However if you win, you get mad props and bragging rights. It's a win win , even if you lose
    I think we are a legit underdog because of Seattle's performance at home, and unfortunate mismatch in the SB. But I don't see us as a big underdog, given we are the #1 ranked team as we speak. It's the home field advantage in this case. But we are stronger on paper that when we last met, and we are on a mission.

But I don't see it as a big deal if we win. That would suggest we aren't in the same "league" as them, to which I would differ. We are #1 based on facts and analysis, and therefore a win would be great but not totally unexpected......whereas a loss would not feel well, because it would give Seattle the upper hand once again as we move forward.

But this is a win we want badly, because it will pave the way for believing in ourselves, and also believing we are the team to beat this season.

Not the end of the world, especially if it's a well played game and a close one. Going into a bye week gives us time to reflect and learn from any experiences from this particular game. Again, a close and hard fought loss may not be bad at all, but YES, lets stick it to those loud folks.

I think the only people who can stop us this year is Fox and Del Rio...and im sure they'll strike tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Montana Bronco View Post
    I think the only people who can stop us this year is Fox and Del Rio...and im sure they'll strike tomorrow
    Let's hope your wrong. Fox and Del Rio need to coach better and prepare the team.

Vegas has us as 4 to 5 point underdogs. I'm surprised it is that close considering what happened in the Super Bowl. If I were a betting man, I'd bet on Denver. I just wouldn't go crazy like Mayweather did for the Super Bowl.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

You might think I am crazy,,,,And I just might be..... but I Think the crowd noise plays in our favor today. We are going to be showing things today on offense that we held out the first 2 games. I think that we held out many plays weeks 1 and 2, with our big leads. And when Seattle cant call adjustments on defense because of the noise it will work in our favor when we come out with new stuff. I think we win by 2. 29 -27 in the last 60 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by WillTopper View Post
    You might think I am crazy,,,,And I just might be..... but I Think the crowd noise plays in our favor today. We are going to be showing things today on offense that we held out the first 2 games. I think that we held out many plays weeks 1 and 2, with our big leads. And when Seattle cant call adjustments on defense because of the noise it will work in our favor when we come out with new stuff. I think we win by 2. 29 -27 in the last 60 seconds.
    Like what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    I just wouldn't go crazy like Mayweather did for the Super Bowl.
    FWIW, that Mayweather "bet" was a hoax... it never happened.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by sheenabobeena View Post
    I noticed that when we have lost to a team, we win the next game against them... Ravens, Colts, Chargers, Patriots

I am hoping this trend continues

With one team left to conquer..Seattle