Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

What a bananas weekend...

Oregon going down to Arizona on Thursday
    Alabama down to Ole Miss
    Oklahoma down to TCU
    Texas A&M down to Miss St (what a weekend for the state of Mississippi)
    Not to mention BYU and Wisconsin too.

What a crazy weekend.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

I was watching 'Bama & Ole Miss and could not believe my eyes when the fans rushed the field....just so pumped to see how incredibly happy those fans were! I got goose bumps watching...and then I flipped the channel over to see OU lose to TCU...and another shot of fans rushing the field. Man, I LOVE Football!!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Great weekend of football so far.

Even more craziness tonight with the ending of the Utah/UCLA game and the Arizona St. hail mary as time expired. Just great enjoyable games all day long.

As a Notre Dame fan. I approve.

If we beat Florida State in two weeks, we could be golden.

Katy Perry picked Ole Miss and Jinxed Trevor Knight......awesome weekend of college football.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    Oregon going down to Arizona on Thursday
    Alabama down to Ole Miss
    Oklahoma down to TCU
    Texas A&M down to Miss St (what a weekend for the state of Mississippi)
    Not to mention BYU and Wisconsin too.

What a crazy weekend.
    East coast bias... I kid

That said some very good late games

USC stunned by Arizona State

UCLA sacked literally and figuratively by Utah

All in all who knows what's going to happen.

It was crazy, it was awesome. Auburn clearly looks likes the best team in the nation. Or at least imo.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Could we have a sequel a bit? Miss St up on Auburn. UNC and Purdue hanging tough with Notre Dame and MSU respectively.

TCU and Baylor is a shootout too. Gotta love college football.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

How is Miss St an upset of Auburn?

It's #2 vs #3. And #3 is at home.

Not to mention several atrocious officiating calls in favor of miss st. Like the offensive pass interference on Auburn where they should've been first and goal at the 5.

You can't blame auburns loss on the officiating. State took that win, and that was with dak Prescott being off and josh Robinson struggling to hold onto the ball. State is the best team in the country right now

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    You can't blame auburns loss on the officiating. State took that win, and that was with dak Prescott being off and josh Robinson struggling to hold onto the ball. State is the best team in the country right now
    I wasn't blaming it on officiating. But there were several highly questionable calls that clearly changed momentum of the game.

If they don't get the 68 yard pass to Sammmi Coates wrong it would've been 28-26 or even tied pending whether we could convert two or not. Pressure really would've been on Miss st.

But you're right two turnovers on two plays to start the game is why we lost.

Another great weekend for the Great State of Mississippi! I live about half way between Ole Miss and MS State, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Can't imagine what it would be like if they are both still undefeated for the Egg Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    Another great weekend for the Great State of Mississippi! I live about half way between Ole Miss and MS State, it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Can't imagine what it would be like if they are both still undefeated for the Egg Bowl.
    I seriously doubt that happens. SEC west is just too tough. Ole Miss is the most likely of the two because I think their schedule favors them. Already at 6-0 , Beat Bama and still get Auburn at home.

Miss St still has to go to Bama which is likely a loss. They might be 1 loss going to Ole Miss though.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I seriously doubt that happens. SEC west is just too tough. Ole Miss is the most likely of the two because I think their schedule favors them. Already at 6-0 , Beat Bama and still get Auburn at home.

Miss St still has to go to Bama which is likely a loss. They might be 1 loss going to Ole Miss though.
    I think the opposite is true. Alabama is the only "good" team MSU plays before meeting Ole Miss at the end of the season and I think they are better than Alabama and will beat them in Tuscaloosa. Arkansas should have beaten Alabama this past weekend and A& M just might this weekend.

Ole Miss still has to beat Tennessee (which they should easily), then go into Baton Rogue to take on LSU, and then gets Auburn in Oxford. That's pretty tough. LSU is playing better and it's never easy to win in Death Valley. They're also @ Arkansas before they play MSU. Ole Miss likely drops at least 1 of those games.

# 4 Baylor gets upset by a unranked West Virginia. Good to see all these highly ranked teams getting beat weekly.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.