Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Gary Anderson is leaving Wisconsin for the Oregon State job?

I guess that might explain why the Badgers looked so lost on defense in the Big Ten championship.
    The Buckeyes done runn him oft!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Gary Anderson is leaving Wisconsin for the Oregon State job?

I guess that might explain why the Badgers looked so lost on defense in the Big Ten championship.
    Wisconsin for Oregon St? He must've misunderstood what they meant by "beavers".

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Wisconsin for Oregon St? He must've misunderstood what they meant by "beavers".
    cp for that gem haha

that is odd that he left Wisconsin, must be something going on internally at that school, he was just there like 2 years i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that is odd that he left Wisconsin, must be something going on internally at that school, he was just there like 2 years i believe.
    There's just been something odd that's been going on all season. It started with the game against LSU when "supposedly" Stave had lost the confidence to be a D-1 QB anymore and a healthy MG III didn't play the second half of the game.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Well it didn't take Wisconsin too long to find a replacement. It could be worse just look at the Michigan program.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=12018668
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I'd be fine with Chryst. He or Darrell Bevell would have been my top choices.

Wisconsin Football was trolling its Twitter followers by tweeting this pick with the caption #BadgerCoachingRumors.

Barry Alvarez talking with John Gruden

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDiver View Post
    TCU is going to fall to Ole Miss in the Peach Bowl, mark it down.
    Doesn't look so good for Ole Miss. TCU is making a statement right now. 42-0 and it is barely into the third quarter

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

The committee is praying no one poops the bed tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    The committee is praying no one poops the bed tomorrow
    My guess is the committee will be praying Ohio st. actually out right wins to prove they made the right decision.

A close game may be ok but in my opinion TCU proved today that everyone who said Ohio st was better because they beat an overrated Wisconsin was wrong. I think TCU is better and may even be the best team in the country.

If Alabama smashes Ohio st then everyone will be saying the committee screwed up.

So good luck Ohio st fans. Almost time to prove you belonged. The lack of Big 10 showing in the bowls isn't helping the cause either.

Or, TCU may be showing that the SEC is somewhat overrated. Notre Dame beat LSU. The Auburn-Wisconsin game will be instructive. Iowa plays Tennessee. Mississippi State plays Georgia Tech. Ohio State has some matchups which might go their way. It will be interesting to see what happens.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

SEC is 4-2 in bowls which is the second best to the PAC-12 who hasn't played many bowls yet.

So don't know how you can jump to somewhat overrated due to 11-1 Big 12 #2 school stomping 9-3
    SEC #5 school. That's what should've happened.

We never win all our bowls. Average year is 6-3 even during the 7 straight title run. Doesn't make us over rated when that's still usually the best bowl record.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    My guess is the committee will be praying Ohio st. actually out right wins to prove they made the right decision.

A close game may be ok but in my opinion TCU proved today that everyone who said Ohio st was better because they beat an overrated Wisconsin was wrong. I think TCU is better and may even be the best team in the country.

If Alabama smashes Ohio st then everyone will be saying the committee screwed up.

So good luck Ohio st fans. Almost time to prove you belonged. The lack of Big 10 showing in the bowls isn't helping the cause either.
    TCU was probably playing the best football at the end of the season IMO. The committee in a weird position there, because Ohio state is down to their 3rd string qb, so the argument can be made they put a team with their 3rd string QB based off one game and a brand name.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    TCU was probably playing the best football at the end of the season IMO. The committee in a weird position there, because Ohio state is down to their 3rd string qb, so the argument can be made they put a team with their 3rd string QB based off one game and a brand name.
    I felt like the change was an overreaction to avoid the Big 12 debate between TCU and true champion Baylor.

In the end whatever Ohio st does tomorrow probably still doesn't mean one was more deserving than the other. I think what we all want is an 8 team playoff.

Don't think anyone would've been arguing that #9 Ole Miss should've been in. Other than maybe people who live in Oxford.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Doesn't look so good for Ole Miss. TCU is making a statement right now. 42-0 and it is barely into the third quarter
    Yeah, got that one wrong by epic proportions! Ole Miss was just beat to heck in all facets. Freeze and his agent are laughing all the way to the bank.