Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'd like to see the Buckeyes play the best team possible, I kept quiet all season about the Buckeyes, but, man, they underachieved. Elliot was wrong about spewing what he did to the media, you keep that stuff in house, but he was right about the playcalling. If we would've just been a running team what could've been? I do agree with you about Iowa getting overlooked due to the money Ohio St brings to the table.
    I think the philosophy against MSU was not to play into their strength. Iowa kind of showed last night that you have to take shots against them. Serious lack of creativity, though. Totally agree that they shouldn't have gone away from the run as much as they did. How you abandon Elliot is beyond me. I think not having Devin Smith to take the top off the defense hurt them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Iowa can have Stanford. I would love the Bucks to have the opportunity to play North Carolina. I think it's going to be either NC or Florida St.

I'm going to have a really hard time rooting for MSU in the playoff. I think I'll just root for Alabama to kill everybody.

Now that I think about the Rose Bowl, I realize that Ohio State brings in more money than Iowa does. That could be the deciding factor, unfortunately.
    Iowa brings in plenty of money they travel extremely well. Add in reports that they were running out of beer in indy if not completely ran out in some spots prior to the game means there is plenty of money coming from Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Iowa brings in plenty of money they travel extremely well. Add in reports that they were running out of beer in indy if not completely ran out in some spots prior to the game means there is plenty of money coming from Iowa.
    They traveled well last night. Tht's for sure.

Iowa got the Rose bowl, congratulations to Iowa, glad to see they didn't get wronged! Buckeyes get Notre Dame in the Fiesta.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Iowa got the Rose bowl, congratulations to Iowa, glad to see they didn't get wronged! Buckeyes get Notre Dame in the Fiesta.
    Should be a pretty good game too, but I'll take Iowa.

I'm pulling for Oklahoma and Michigan St tonight. Got a pretty good game going so far between Clemson and Oklahoma. If Michigan St can somewhat stop the Alabama run game they have a good shot.
    Dread it.Run from it.

I'm pulling for Oklahoma and Michigan St tonight. Got a pretty good game going so far between Clemson and Oklahoma. If Michigan St can somewhat stop the Alabama run game they have a good shot.
    I would be okay with that match up. Big play right before half throwing that pick but he is their offense. Hopefully second half status just as exciting

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I would be okay with that match up. Big play right before half throwing that pick but he is their offense. Hopefully second half status just as exciting
    Clemson with another score to start the second half, could come down to the last play lol. I kind of hope they expand the playoff to 6 or 8 teams in the future. I'm glad they finally got there though.
    Dread it.Run from it.

I'm pulling for Clemson and Sparty.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'm pulling for Clemson and Sparty.
    Clemson came up big in the second half. Bama, and Mich St defensive battle so far.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Clemson came up big in the second half. Bama, and Mich St defensive battle so far.
    Yeah I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Mich st get shut out.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't be one bit surprised to see Mich st get shut out.

That was early lol, it's a total debacle now. I can't stand Alabama, but there's no denying their brilliance and longevity at the top!

It's a shame, I have to think Ohio St would've played them better than this! There's always next year.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Can't believe Bosa getting himself ejected in his last game as Buckeye. Use your head, but not as weapon.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Good showing by the Big Ten today thus far. Ohio St was sloppy as all get out on defense, but ND had no answer for Zeke! I don't know why he didn't get more carries throughout the season. If you have a running back like that you have to give him the ball. It cost us the Michigan St game, and a chance to play in the playoff! Now, let's see what Iowa has for McCaffrey and Stanford.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Good showing by the Big Ten today thus far. Ohio St was sloppy as all get out on defense, but ND had no answer for Zeke! I don't know why he didn't get more carries throughout the season. If you have a running back like that you have to give him the ball. It cost us the Michigan St game, and a chance to play in the playoff! Now, let's see what Iowa has for McCaffrey and Stanford.
    They didn't have anything for Stanford.

Also not sure if you guys claim them or not but technically Northwestern got hammered.