Page 96 of 100 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1486
    Glad we escaped with a win but (with the exception of a few plays like the pick six) this one was NOT fun to watch at all!

BAD officiating and lack of discipline is never a good combo.

Doesn't matter if we win by an inch or a mile winning is winning

Denver Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan suffered a left knee injury Sunday against the New York Jets and will not return.

Trevathan, who had just returned to the lineup last week against the Arizona Cardinals after suffering a fracture at the top of his left tibia in training camp, was injured on the Broncos' defense's second play from scrimmage in the game.

Trevathan stayed on the ground following a 15-yard completion from Geno Smith to Eric Decker. The Broncos medical staff briefly examined Trevathan's left knee on the field and took him to the locker room.

Trevathan was the team's leading tackler last season did not play in the preseason and missed the Broncos first three games before returning to the lineup in the Broncos' 41-20 victory over the Cardinals last Sunday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...rs-knee-injury

Good, solid win against a desperate football team on the road. There's a lot to clean up though, glad we got the bye week out of the way early so we can establish some momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Doesn't matter if we win by an inch or a mile winning is winning
    Broncos fans need a shirt like this:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by elway93 View Post
    If I recall the official excuse was "The Jets aren't trying because it's not Ball" or something to that extent.
    Ahhhhhh Yes......that's equally as legit as last week.

Quote Originally Posted by elway93 View Post
    If I recall the official excuse was "The Jets aren't trying because it's not Ball" or something to that extent.
    or maybe it had something to do with the fact that the jets were playing with 6 man fronts and we used an extra olineman for most of the game?

fox and gase will sacrifice everything just to be able to run the ball

I love a W regardless because winners get...

WINGS!!!

The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Quote Originally Posted by JesseH View Post
    Denver Broncos linebacker Danny Trevathan suffered a left knee injury Sunday against the New York Jets and will not return.

Trevathan, who had just returned to the lineup last week against the Arizona Cardinals after suffering a fracture at the top of his left tibia in training camp, was injured on the Broncos' defense's second play from scrimmage in the game.

Trevathan stayed on the ground following a 15-yard completion from Geno Smith to Eric Decker. The Broncos medical staff briefly examined Trevathan's left knee on the field and took him to the locker room.

Trevathan was the team's leading tackler last season did not play in the preseason and missed the Broncos first three games before returning to the lineup in the Broncos' 41-20 victory over the Cardinals last Sunday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...rs-knee-injury
    any word on if its acl, knee cap, or something else?

Odd, they aren't showing the chargers raisers game locally. guess i'll watch it online and the seahawks cowboys.

Yet Another Win

More balanced on offense this time, but give credit to the Jets D-line: they hurried, sacked, and hit Manning a lot. Clady was a chump out there, routinely getting beat and/or surrendering holding penalties. The defense continues to look decent. The offense milked 5:00 off the clock at the end, and the pick to seal the deal was great.

This team is finishing games with big plays. The Jets gave the Broncos everything, and still lost by 14 at home.

Anyone comparing it to the game the Jets played against the Chargers need to remember it's the NFL, and no two weeks are the same. Plus, San Diego lost to Arizona, who Denver clobbered. Apples to toilet brushes.

We beat 2 teams today the NYJets were the easy team the officials were tougher!

We should get 2 W's today!

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    We should get 2 W's today!
    At least a W and 1/2.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Worst officiated game all year. Worst announcing all year. Dan Fouts is ever the Broncos hater. I'm glad we got out with a W. Great job by our team fighting through adversity on the road!