Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1486
    I'm not a gambler, but I think the pick six covered the point spread.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

The defense held the Jets to 204 yards, only 31 on the ground and recorded 4 sacks. They were sending blitzes quite a bit, I'm sure some will end up complaining about the D and will go after Del Rio but that's back to back weeks giving up about 200 yards and the defense will likely be in the top 10 after this week, with the pass defense steadily rising as well.

Not how you start but how you finish and this D appears to be rounding into form.

On the O side, the running game finally got going today, I liked them bringing guys across the formation to block the backside emotlos.

The only critique I have about today would be in the special teams, the KO team needs to be a little better in coverage and on KOR it would appear that Caldwell needs to either be removed or told to make better decisions, ie never bring it out unless his momentum is fully going forward or it's just barely in the end zone.

Overall I was happy with today.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The defense held the Jets to 204 yards, only 31 on the ground and recorded 4 sacks. They were sending blitzes quite a bit, I'm sure some will end up complaining about the D and will go after Del Rio but that's back to back weeks giving up about 200 yards and the defense will likely be in the top 10 after this week, with the pass defense steadily rising as well.

Not how you start but how you finish and this D appears to be rounding into form.

On the O side, the running game finally got going today, I liked them bringing guys across the formation to block the backside emotlos.

The only critique I have about today would be in the special teams, the KO team needs to be a little better in coverage and on KOR it would appear that Caldwell needs to either be removed or told to make better decisions, ie never bring it out unless his momentum is fully going forward or it's just barely in the end zone.

Overall I was happy with today.
    I agree with you on the D. They are getting better every week. With holding the Jets to 33 total rush yards, we should be close to the number 1 rush defense.

Did Hillman get his 100?
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Did anyone see Brady Quinn in the booth?

Dude is too pretty for TV even - let alone Football

which is why I suspect JMD even acquired him back when he was HC.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I agree with you on the D. They are getting better every week. With holding the Jets to 33 total rush yards, we should be close to the number 1 rush defense.

Did Hillman get his 100?
    Hillman did break 100 yards at one point in the 4th Q but not sure if it stood
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Hillman did break 100 yards at one point in the 4th Q but not sure if it stood
    The stats on nfl.com has him at 24 carries for 100 yards on the day.

Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck
    Trevathan said injury hasn't been diagnosed yet. Walked out of Locker room without limp. #Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by maggnus View Post
    Troy Renck ‏@TroyRenck
    Trevathan said injury hasn't been diagnosed yet. Walked out of Locker room without limp. #Broncos
    Sounds like good news but not holding my breath

Too often the second half we ran when we should've passed and we passed when we should've ran... a little out of "Rhythm"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hesky View Post
    Shhh according to some people on the board Prater is the perfect man and has never missed a FG EVER
    Who knew...he can't see straight when sober..

How in the world did the Jets only have 2 penalties all day? I saw a face mask on one of our runners not called. But it was astounding they only had 2 flags.

Congratulations to the Broncos getting a win in N.Y. The jets have one of the better defensive lines in all football. They made it tough.
    I have to comment that IF the jets had a really good QB they would be hard to beat.
    I would consider this Bronco win to be quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I'm not a gambler, but I think the pick six covered the point spread.
    Yep, Geno made a lot of people extremely happy today, and furious at the same time lol.

The Broncos didn't play a solid disciplined game, but they found a way to overcome some sloppy mistakes. The offense still needs to get going in the second half of the game. Our defense bends a lot. I'd like to see our defensive scheme get much better. We have the talent. The best thing is the Broncos won the game. I'm excited for our opportunity to win next week.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Quote Originally Posted by wmp View Post
    Congratulations to the Broncos getting a win in N.Y. The jets have one of the better defensive lines in all football. They made it tough.
    I have to comment that IF the jets had a really good QB they would be hard to beat.
    I would consider this Bronco win to be quality.
    I agree, they are a decent game manager QB away from being playoff worthy.