Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mile High Stadium was sold out about three years before the Broncos had a winning season, and have been sold out ever since.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    Even though I live on the other side of the globe I know that when the Broncos are in season it is definitely a broncos town and when they are winning like this year its all broncos.This speaking to many Denverites over the years.
    Funnily enough I used the term "Denverite" not knowing what you called a person from Denver.After googling (after posting)I found out that that is actually what you call a person from Denver.Lucky guess.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Mile High Stadium was sold out about three years before the Broncos had a winning season, and have been sold out ever since.
    When I became a fan of Denver around 1990 at the age of 14 the first true thing we learned about the Denver Broncos (from an ex pat yank comedian named don lane who used to host our NFL on TV in Australia)was that Denver has sold out every home game in the NFL since 1970 since it started.That and a man named John Elway was enough for me to become a broncos fan for life.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    When I became a fan of Denver around 1990 at the age of 14 the first true thing we learned about the Denver Broncos (from an ex pat yank comedian named don lane who used to host our NFL on TV in Australia)was that Denver has sold out every home game in the NFL since 1970 since it started.That and a man named John Elway was enough for me to become a broncos fan for life.
    Thank Floyd Little for that one.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedInOrange View Post
    Welp. We'll get to see if CJ and the reswizzled O-line are the real deal.
    Going through things we have allot of teams on our schedule who do allot of stuff very well. Even the Rams do allot of stuff good and imo if they did not lose their qb they would have really pushed for the playoffs this year. They have allot of talent and real good coaching imo.

It makes me realize just how good we are to be 7-2 against the teams we played.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBrennan89 View Post
    I am curious as to what kind of town Denver is. Meaning how popular are the Rockies, Nuggets, AVS, in comparison to the Broncos? ( Ticket sales, radio, media coverage, ratings etc).
    Broncos are MUCH, MUCH more popular than all those other teams combined - in my opinion. I would even argue the Rockies and Nuggets are basically farm teams with owners that don't care about winning a championship. For me it's hard to be a fan with an owner that doesn't want to win. If all the owner wants to do is sell family value packs and sell off our good players - forget it.

Hey, we basically had the same score prediction. The outcome was more of a thrashing than either of us expected.
    ~ A-Fizzle ~