Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I thought the Charger's offense played pretty well. The problem was that they never had the ball. Hard to score points when your offense is watching from the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Uh....we didn't lose to the chefs.
    Read it again...I said while you lost to the chiefs TODAY (the you in this case being the Chargers) We (the Broncos) made a statement against the niners.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Read it again...I said while you lost to the chiefs TODAY (the you in this case being the Chargers) We (the Broncos) made a statement against the niners.
    Sorry. Trying to keep up with two threads. Ain't workin' so well.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    Sorry. Trying to keep up with two threads. Ain't workin' so well.
    Stuff happens!

Our 5th string defense final suckcumbed to all the injuries.
    Could have gone either way. Its still a

PS. I'll be on a business trip until Thursday evening.

Later suckas!
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that comparison is still idiotic, that's just what broncos fans try to tell themselves because they hope and pray the chargers will go away like the chiefs did.

we are not going away, its just one loss. the chargers have been playing great considering how banged up they have been (up until today at least).

after the Denver game we have one game in 24 days, after that it's time to rip off another 5 or 6 in a row
    Me thinks the injury excuse card was just played by Baph. But I thought:

i'm always concerned about a manning lead broncos team. i don't make excuses for injuries so if we lose to the broncos we lose, especially considering we have been winning with the injuries.

that said, any time a donko fan cries about injuries after a loss (which is a lot) i will not be letting that crap slide one bit. the chargers are a perfect example of why the injury excuse is nothing but an excuse for losing.
    Tsk, tsk... Someone's pants are on fire.

Enjoy the loss. Thursday there will be one more.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Our 5th string defense final suckcumbed to all the injuries.
    Could have gone either way. Its still a

PS. I'll be on a business trip until Thursday evening.

Later suckas!
    Oh, your trip will last for most of the rest of the season. We know you well enough to know once San Diego gets pounded on Thursdays you'll be too busy with work to post here for awhile.

chargers played awful across the board, congrats to the chiefs on the win.

rivers was off all day, receivers were dropping passes, OL was not very good but that's nothing new, defense couldn't tackle and kept making crucial mistakes on third down to keep the chiefs drives alive.

and boy can you tell the difference when our top two corners are not playing. the charger were able to get some pressure on smith and at times did well with stopping the run.

but the chiefs defense was better, they pressured rivers as well s i seen any team all year and that was against out tackles who have actually been playing pretty decent this year compared to our guards and center's.

its on to the broncos, hopefully both our corners are not out for that game too or it's going to be a long night finished off with another loss i think.
    oh noess we lost a game against a tough divisional opponent, whats going to be your excuses when we beat you next week?
    As I said in another thread I am not a regular in speaking on these boards never mind smack but couldn't help myself here, that didn't take you long to change your mind, what a whole minute?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in SD coaches game planning room after Denver scored 6 sacks on the highly mobile, agile, and quick Colin Kapernick and on a short week no less. SD is going to have to put together their quick pass dink and dunk and pray they can run the ball.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by SDERA View Post
    KC has less offensive weapons than SEA, and a lesser QB, and a lesser O-line haha. But unfortunately we wont have Ingram, Flowers, and probably Atta for this game so I think it kind of evens out.

Offensively, I'd be surprised if they keep us under 28 points. Eric Berry has been CLOWNED by Gates in the past, Keenan Allen made french toast of Sean Smith last year, Ron Parker and Marcus Cooper are struggling this year and we should have our full compliment of passing weapons. The key matchup will be Poe vs our interior line. I suspect coach D emphasized that at length in practice this week.

Maybe unwise, but I'm pretty confident about this game.
    Good call!
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheabers View Post
    As I said in another thread I am not a regular in speaking on these boards never mind smack but couldn't help myself here, that didn't take you long to change your mind, what a whole minute?
    Baph is a bi-polar fan. He's not sure what his stance is on his team from one post to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall in SD coaches game planning room after Denver scored 6 sacks on the highly mobile, agile, and quick Colin Kapernick and on a short week no less. SD is going to have to put together their quick pass dink and dunk and pray they can run the ball.
    If Gore couldn't get it done...best of luck with that SD.... Gore had 20 yards a team high...Combined they had 62 yards rushing. They are going to have to pray their line can protect Rivers because otherwise it's going to be a long night the way our pass rush has been coming on over the last couple of weeks. Ware and Miller were on fire last night!

Jets had 31 combined yards
    Arizona had 37
    Seattle is one of the few that ran against us and even they only managed 129 and 40 of that was Wilson.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 10-20-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Baph is a bi-polar fan. He's not sure what his stance is on his team from one post to the next.
    He has never truely made a stance on anything...always an out..even my sig has an excuse...
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

I don't post often anymore but do read the boards more so during the season.Chiefs did well yesterday as did SD...just happen that the Chiefs played better,not mistake free but better.I read through the thread and read a few post about some of the injuries to the Chargers...one thing anyone has failed to mention is KC is without some starters also and Berry missed game #4 so not sure when to expect him back but injuries happen to all teams,some worse than others.

So I see

A bit like he keeps saying that injuries are not an excuse, but he reminds us every other post that they have lots of injuries.
    Last edited by Sheabers; 10-20-2014 at 03:46 PM.