Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I thought it looked pretty lame. But it's just a show right? I suppose if they just slowly build it it could wind up much better than the movie.

Would also explain the lame costume.
    Not every superhero who starts off right away gets their iconic costume right off the bat the black ninja costume is based off of frank millers version

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Not every superhero who starts off right away gets their iconic costume right off the bat the black ninja costume is based off of frank millers version
    Right I get that. That's why I said they could be slowly building it up.

My confusion originally stemmed from thinking IGN called it a movie trailer. But they didn't. I just misread.

I still wasn't impressed though.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Right I get that. That's why I said they could be slowly building it up.

My confusion originally stemmed from thinking IGN called it a movie trailer. But they didn't. I just misread.

I still wasn't impressed though.
    Its a netflix series meant to introduce marvels more grounded characters mmm thats your opinion and I respect that

Never been a Daredevil fan, did read the comics and saw the terrible movie. The trailer looks cool, I'll definitely watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post

Hell...They still don't call Ollie the Green Arrow and I don't know that Clark on Smallville ever got referred to as Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Hell...They still don't call Ollie the Green Arrow and I don't know that Clark on Smallville ever got referred to as Superman.
    Well with Smallville I think the orginall contract was he couldn't be called superman or wear the costume.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Well with Smallville I think the orginall contract was he couldn't be called superman or wear the costume.
    At least the Flash didn't mess around with it. Part way through the first season and he has his actual name.

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Christmas is early this year, Spidey joining the MCU

http://marvel.com/news/movies/24062/..._of_spider-man

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMG

Just heard about this cant believe its actually happening i wonder what version they'll go with i hope they push spidey a few years to maybe after college and married to MJ everyone already knows his origins
    Its time to have an already established peter parker

Now i wonder who will play spidey since Andrew garfield might not reprise the roll whatever the case im excited

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMG

Looks like it didn't cost Marvel anything to be able to use Spiderman. Looks like Sony is hoping that Spiderman being in the Marvel universe will bring more people on board with their movies, and they would be retaining rights to cast who the new spiderman will be.

Looks like they are looking at a younger actor that would put Parker back in High school. So I'm guessing the Civil War would be used to get the new spiderman incorporated and than the stand alone film to try to cash in on those fans.

But neither company will see any money from the opposing films so Marvel will get none for any characters that enter the Spiderman movie and vise versa.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

New Captain America 3 CIVIL WAR trailer! Enjoy!

Spider-Man's new suit looks BA. Can't share from my phone, but there is a new trailer with Spidey.

Yeah I saw it. I would say it looks about the same as the others.

Looking forward to this and Dawn Of Justice. I still haven't seen Deadpool yet, I'm behind the 8 ball.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Looking forward to this and Dawn Of Justice. I still haven't seen Deadpool yet, I'm behind the 8 ball.
    Deadpool is beyond hilarious...Though it might be one of the most vulgar movies I've seen in my adult life. (still hilarious)