Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102
Results 1,516 to 1,524 of 1524
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    I going to question this than I saw the date and realized that they were talking about an older game. I was going to say he didn't even play in the fourth quarter lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by LegionOfVonDoom View Post
    Anyone think Manning asking to keep foot on throttle after Harbaugh said he had more juice on the ball than Manning?
    Harb said that?!

When?

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    Harb said that?!

When?
    When he was trying to decide which team to go to. He said it to Manning's face, something like I have more juice on my throws than he does."

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    When he was trying to decide which team to go to. He said it to Manning's face, something like I have more juice on my throws than he does."
    two years ago? wasnt he the one who had a private workout with him?

so i guess he was just butthurt from PM choosing denver instead of SF?

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    two years ago? wasnt he the one who had a private workout with him?

so i guess he was just butthurt from PM choosing denver instead of SF?
    Yes, when Peyton was trying out for SF, Harbaugh made that comment to him. Manning was just paying him back last night

This has been bugging me since yesterday. Remember when Manning completed a 19 yard pass to Emmanuel Sanders for a 1st down at the Broncos 42? At first it looked like maybe it wasn't a completion but it didn't really matter since their was a roughing the passer penalty for 15 yards which the Broncos declined.

Harbaugh challenged the play, but even if he won the penalty would be enforced, right? So basically did Harbaugh actually think it was wroth risking one of his time outs to move the Broncos back 4 yards even though they weren't in the red zone or had yet even cross mid field. Like really, he thought it was worth it?

I know teams burn TO's to avoid delay of game all the time but it would have been 1st and 10 regardless of whether the ball was at the 38 or 42.
    Last edited by Rice Eater; 10-20-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Eater View Post
    At first it looked like maybe it wasn't a completion but it didn't really matter since their was a roughing the passer penalty for 15 yards which the Broncos declined.

Harbaugh challenged the play, but even if he won the penalty would be enforced, right? So basically did Harbaugh actually think it was wroth risking one of his time outs to move the Broncos back 4 yards even though they weren't in the red zone or had yet even cross mid field. Like really, he thought it was worth it?
    No, he was hoping to save the 20 yards on the completion. The penalty was enforced at the dead ball spot after the catch, resulting in 35 yards gained. If the challenge had succeeded, it would've been enforced from the previous spot (15 yards gained).

Quote Originally Posted by dbjeff View Post
    No, he was hoping to save the 20 yards on the completion. The penalty was enforced at the dead ball spot after the catch, resulting in 35 yards gained. If the challenge had succeeded, it would've been enforced from the previous spot (15 yards gained).
    Thanks, I was watching the game at a Buffaloes(the restaurant) last night with friends. It's very loud in there and we were also talking so I didn't catch all of that. I just assumed it was about saving a few yards. Man you sure do miss a lot when you're not watching at home lol.

Whatever happened to 9er Empire?

I just went through about 20 pages of this thread and was literally laughing out loud at all of the sarcasm towards him. So many hilarious surgery posts and posts about his 2nd half prediction. I'm glad we archive these threads. This one is one of the best I have been apart of.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE