Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

River's behavior was more irritating than usual.

Not a huge Phillip Rivers fan, although I realize he is a very good QB. I just found him more irritating tonight than I have before. I am sure he was frustrated, but he sure was animated tonight. I expect a much tougher game in San Diego, but for tonight we take a deep breath and enjoy the last 2 wins.

Philip can cry me a Rivers
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    Not a huge Phillip Rivers fan, although I realize he is a very good QB. I just found him more irritating tonight than I have before. I am sure he was frustrated, but he sure was animated tonight. I expect a much tougher game in San Diego, but for tonight we take a deep breath and enjoy the last 2 wins.
    I with you. I really wanted to see Von and Ware put a real hurting on him tonight, but hey that late interception was nice to see!

At least we're getting to watch Emmanuel on the post game instead of bolo tie!

It annoyed me how Simms said he used to rub people the wrong way. And now everyone realizes how good he is and that he is just a competitor.

No everyone still thinks he is extremely annoying. Everyone I work with (non Broncos fans) hate Rivers.

Guy is a huge baby just like Brady.

I have respect for his play. The guy is a great qb, however I do find him incredibly annoying. Always whining after every play.

Funny how you guys turn a blind eye to whenever Manning throws tantrums like yelling at his own fans.

But Rivers does it its time to pile on Rivers.

Give me a break, you're throwing a hissy fit about a guy throwing a fit? Doesn't that make you the same?

He's passionate and shows it, get over it. Dude never swears, and his frustration tonight was directed at his playcalling. We can't say the same about Manning not swearing though. But lets totally treat him like a saint and Rivers like the bad guy.
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Quote Originally Posted by powderblues View Post
    Funny how you guys turn a blind eye to whenever Manning throws tantrums like yelling at his own fans.

But Rivers does it its time to pile on Rivers.

Give me a break, you're throwing a hissy fit about a guy throwing a fit? Doesn't that make you the same?

He's passionate and shows it, get over it. Dude never swears, and his frustration tonight was directed at his playcalling. We can't say the same about Manning not swearing though. But lets totally treat him like a saint and Rivers like the bad guy.
    He wasn't yelling at the fans. He was yelling at the scoreboard people. While he's trying to make a play, the stupid scoreboard people were playing music and showing videos of people dancing and it caused an offsides. He talked about it in his presser tonight.

Felipe Rios de lagrimas.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    He wasn't yelling at the fans. He was yelling at the scoreboard people. While he's trying to make a play, the stupid scoreboard people were playing music and showing videos of people dancing and it caused an offsides. He talked about it in his presser tonight.
    And? Is it still not a tantrum?

Rivers was yelling at the playcall which is legit considering we were wasting negative VERY predictable dumpoffs to Oliver.

But you want to kill him for that?

Come on dude, you can be a Bronco fan and not like the Chargers I get it. But don't be yet another guy who piles on the Rivers hate bandwagon with the common trash talk terms of "hes a baby" etc.

You won't find SD fans saying anything like that ever about Manning. Can we just drop this Rivers tantrum thing already?

Goodness its getting old. A win yet someone here decides to start a thread about it.

Say what you want. But the dude is a classic. See his face after that timeout by McCoy? LOL.

Can't say you don't enjoy his entertainment value. He's just always on edge, thats why we love him. Every play he brings that high energy.

Rivers is a spoiled brat, if the refs dont give him a cheap 1st down after he is stopped on 3rd then he cries like a little school boy
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

It was all worth it when we got another gem..... and we'll need a gif guys .....please!

When he was yelling at his helmet.... omg now that is Rivers Gold
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

MarkB!!!!!

OMG that gif will last forever
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by theshiverman View Post
    Rivers is a spoiled brat, if the refs dont give him a cheap 1st down after he is stopped on 3rd then he cries like a little school boy
    This is exactly the kind of unintelligent post I'm talking about. Way to make Denver fans seem classy.

I guess I expected better from this board, it used to not have posters like this.