Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Only a true retard fires a fantastic coach like George Karl after 10 straight playoff seasons in modern NBA. If this was the NFL, I could understand the reasoning behind it but it isn't.

Some got their wish with the godawful hiring in Shaw.. what a dumpster fire. Now, can we please stop this nightmare of an experiment and fire the most clueless guy in Denver? The sooner, the better!

#sellthenuggets2015
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Word is is Karl is gonna be hired by Sacramento after their owner just promised the current coach till the end of the season to see how it goes. It almost seems like Karl was waiting around for the Kroenkes to admit they messed up. Now it looks like theyre gonna wait too long.

On another note, the Nuggets facebook page comments are hilarious.

The roster is maybe one or two players away from being a legit playoff team. Shaw is ruining this team, terrible hire for what we have. I love faried but he's best served coming off the bench. He's a liability in the post on defense. Sad thing is, if we kept nene this would probably be a solid team even with shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    The roster is maybe one or two players away from being a legit playoff team. Shaw is ruining this team, terrible hire for what we have. I love faried but he's best served coming off the bench. He's a liability in the post on defense. Sad thing is, if we kept nene this would probably be a solid team even with shaw.
    These players don't have the heart or mental toughness to be a legit contender. And yes, next to McGee and Gallo, Faried is the biggest waste of money on this team.

What would you take from CHI for Faried and/or Affalo?

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    What would you take from CHI for Faried and/or Affalo?
    Thibodeau.....

JK I can dream.

Draft picks and Tony Snell/Mirotic.

Honestly I'd rather trade AAA to Portland for McCollum and keep Faried until the offseason and make a draft day trade to move up for Stan Johnson or Justice Winslow

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Thibodeau.....

JK I can dream.

Draft picks and Tony Snell/Mirotic.

Honestly I'd rather trade AAA to Portland for McCollum and keep Faried until the offseason and make a draft day trade to move up for Stan Johnson or Justice Winslow
    I'd give you Thibs, but I'm not moving Snell or Mirotic

Lawson no shows practice. I done with this dude, trade him. He is clear not committed to this team or himself.

Word is we are interested in Reggie Jackson, would love to bring him home. Especially if it means we can be done with Lawson.

Sources say Denver trying to move Ty Lawson and that Nuggets coach Brian Shaw wants his old Indiana pupil George Hill as replacement

Last three teams I've spoken to convinced Denver WILL get first-round pick it wants for Arron Afflalo and think it's coming from Portland

Also rumors we are shopping Chandler

Denver sifting offers on Arron Afflalo tonight, w/ some "late-chargers" thickening plot, sources tell Yahoo. Blazers still strongly in mix.

The Portland Trail Blazers have acquired Denver Nuggets guard Arron Afflalo in a five-player trade, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Along with a future first and second-round draft picks, the Blazers will send forwards Thomas Robinson and Victor Claver and guard Will Barton to the Nuggets, sources said. Portland acquires forward Alonzo Gee in the trade, too.

Busy day today

Denver is in advanced talks on a deal to send JaVale McGee to Philadelphia, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Omg yes

Denver has agreed to send JaVale McGee to Philadelphia, along with a first-round pick via OKC, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

FO Makin moves

Unless something else emerges between now and deadline, Denver is done dealing today, league source tells Yahoo.

Well that ends the fun