X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bronco30
    Football Immortal
    • Nov 2003

im really anxious for this game but still lil less than 6 hours away..gotta win boys

Comment

• Tsorp
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2014

Obviously the weather is gonna suck.. This favors the Pats imo. Our passing game is going to be limited like last year. Get ready for a million screen passes!
      Last edited by Tsorp; 11-02-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• ItsTimeTB
        Banned User
        • Oct 2014

Good football weather.

Comment

• LSIGRAD09
          GO BRONCOS!!!
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Tsorp View Post
          Obviously the weather is gonna suck.. This favors the Pats imo. Our passing game is going to be limited like last year. Get ready for a million screen passes!
          Oh joy... I hope not.
          sigpic

Comment

• broncoslover115
            Football Immortal
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Tsorp View Post

The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage

I live here and am looking out my window. The weather WILL NOT be a factor by game time. It will be 38 degrees, winds at 17 mph.

The wind will slow down and if you click on the link, it will show you that by 4:00, hour by hour, it will get less windy.

Stop worrying everyone. Also, Adam Gase and Fox have said they have prepared game plans for different weather conditions.
            Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-02-2014, 08:07 AM.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• BRONCO109
              Practice Squad
              • Mar 2009

Go Broncos!!!!!
              Away in Foxbourgh possibly wind may be hard on both passing games but I think our pass rush and defense make the difference and keep that Gronk contained!!!!
              Go Broncos!!!!!
              BRONCO FAN FOR LIFE

Comment

• ItsTimeTB
                Banned User
                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                http://www.weather.com/wx/hourbyhour...r=apple_widget

I live here and am looking out my window. The weather WILL NOT be a factor by game time. It will be 38 degrees, winds at 17 mph.

The weather is already slowing down and if you click on the link, it will show you that by 4:00, hour by hour, it will get less windy.

Most of the bad weather was for the coastal areas, not in Foxboro.

Stop worrying everyone. Also, Adam Gase and Fox have said they have prepared game plans for different weather conditions.
                1. A wind advisory is in effect for Foxborough through early Sunday evening, which could make weather conditions a big part of Sunday’s Broncos-Patriots game. A wind advisory is issued when sustained winds are forecast to be 31-to-39 miles per hour, or gusts will range between 46 and 57 miles per hour. The windiest game I’ve ever seen was the Patriots’ 2008 regular-season finale at Buffalo, when the contest was delayed at one point because the goalposts had blown over. The Patriots won that game, 13-0, and it had Bill Belichick reflecting after it on the 1986 NFC Championship Game when the Giants won the toss but elected to take the wind instead of the ball in the first quarter; they ended up getting ahead 10-0 in the opening quarter en route to a 17-0 win. Wind usually affects the kicking game first -- punter Chris Hanson was a key performer in the ’08 Patriots finale with a 46-yard punt into the wind early in the third quarter -- so for all the talk about Peyton Manning vs. Tom Bradythis very well could be more about punters Britton Colquitt (Denver) vs. Ryan Allen (New England).
                Quick-hit thoughts around the NFL and with the New England Patriots:1. A wind advisory is in effect for Foxborough through early Sunday evening, which could make weather conditions a big part of Sunday’s Broncos-Patriots game.

Comment

• 80stheman
                  Hall of Famer
                  • Oct 2007

Go Broncos!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• broncoslover115
                    Football Immortal
                    • Mar 2012

Well, I guess BB was correct when he said the weather reports are always different and wrong. Your weather report from espn and mine from the weather channel are different. Who to believe?

Comment

• RunYouOver
                      Admin
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                      In case you were wondering, it is snowing currently in Foxboro
                      Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                      http://www.weather.com/wx/hourbyhour...r=apple_widget

The wind will slow down and if you click on the link, it will show you that by 4:00, hour by hour, it will get less windy.

I'm looking outside too and it looks like a blizzard at times. But it's not going to stick and by 4:25, it won't be nearly as bad. Hopefully it has no effect on the game.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

• Chronoless
                        Captain
                        • Nov 2012

Just listening to "the fan" and man those two idiot on are dumb, do they not see the weather? (ESPN shows snowing and windy) they still think we don't need to run the ball and just throw.
                        Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                        I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

• Colem9r
                          Practice Squad
                          • Oct 2003

Were in trouble its snowing pretty good in NE
                          sigpicimage.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481286

Comment

• bronx_2003
                            Banned User
                            • Oct 2003

Bad weather makes it harder to play and brings teams closer together.

Hence why NE fans are so keen to see the weather as bad as possible.

What I do find funny though is how some people in the media want to discount us because it will be hard on the passing game....... NE need to pass the ball even more then we do........ Our rush D is fantastic this year and their running game isn't very good

Comment

• broncoslover115
                              Football Immortal
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              Bad weather makes it harder to play and brings teams closer together.

Hence why NE fans are so keen to see the weather as bad as possible.

What I do find funny though is how some people in the media want to discount us because it will be hard on the passing game....... NE need to pass the ball even more then we do........ Our rush D is fantastic this year and their running game isn't very good
                              Well, they just did a really good report as to why there is a difference on ESPN.

First, I wanted to kiss Keyshawn as he has been the first and only person to state that the cold weather meme about Manning is based on his time with the Colts and no longer applies since his time in Denver.

They then talked about why the advantage goes to Brady in the wind; flight of his ball because of his tighter spiral, whereas Manning's ball, when they come out wobbly, will have a harder time cutting through the wind.

Comment

• Remedy
                                Former Mod about town
                                • Apr 2009

Alright folks game day! lets do this!

Comment

Working...
                                X