Page 4 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Bad weather makes it harder to play and brings teams closer together.

Hence why NE fans are so keen to see the weather as bad as possible.

What I do find funny though is how some people in the media want to discount us because it will be hard on the passing game....... NE need to pass the ball even more then we do........ Our rush D is fantastic this year and their running game isn't very good
    Brady isn't affected by bad weather.

On another note: Redskins bus crashed on way to their site. No injuries reported.

I won't be happy until we give the Brady Beatdown so bad the he is whining, then I'll be smiling from ear to ear. Its coming New England get ready for it. Wish Sharpe was on the sidelines for fan interaction for this one
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTimeTB View Post
    Brady isn't affected by bad weather.
    If the winds are that bad then any QB will be affected throwing the ball

You really think this NE offense are going to throw for over 300 yards on our D if the weather is that bad.... especially considering the struggles at home to Oakland and the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Well, they just did a really good report as to why there is a difference on ESPN.

First, I wanted to kiss Keyshawn as he has been the first and only person to state that the cold weather meme about Manning is based on his time with the Colts and no longer applies since his time in Denver.

They then talked about why the advantage goes to Brady in the wind; flight of his ball because of his tighter spiral, whereas Manning's ball, when they come out wobbly, will have a harder time cutting through the wind.
    Maybe but like people have stated PM has played in high wind games in Denver and thrown up big stats

If the winds are that bad then any QB will be affected throwing the ball

You really think this NE offense are going to throw for over 300 yards on our D if the weather is that bad.... especially considering the struggles at home to Oakland and the Jets
    NYJ always play us tough. Oakland game was early on when the team was struggling. Neither of those games are relevant to today.

Brady threw for well over 300 yards last year against Denver in very high winds.

So if NE lose today at home, with the weather in their favor...... how on earth will you beat us in Denver with likely good weather in the playoffs

I'm excited to see how this team plays in such poor weather conditions. Hopefully our defense doesn't fall down making any quick moves!

NYJ always play us tough. Oakland game was early on when the team was struggling. Neither of those games are relevant to today.

Brady threw for well over 300 yards last year against Denver in very high winds.
    It was very noticeable that the O was poor in the first half and picked up in the 2nd when DRC went down just before the half.

This D is much better then last years and we are healthy. NE's is banged up and even the Jets marched down the field on them

So if NE lose today at home, with the weather in their favor...... how on earth will you beat us in Denver with likely good weather in the playoffs
    If we lose today I will have no choice but to tip my hat and admit Denver is unbeatable by any AFC team this year.

Highly doubtful Denver wins though, to be honest. I'm feeling good about this one.

Highly doubtful ?

Pretty sure the bookies disagree with that

It was very noticeable that the O was poor in the first half and picked up in the 2nd when DRC went down just before the half.

This D is much better then last years and we are healthy. NE's is banged up and even the Jets marched down the field on them
    Kinda hard to get anything going when you cant hold on to the ball. That was the theme of the Pats season last year. Incredibly poor 1st half starts.

Our secondary in the 2nd half was Tony Carter, Harris, Webster, Jammer, Adams, Duke.

Congrats.

Checking in for another great game today.

I was like "Whaaat?" when I saw live pictures from Foxboro showing snow falling!
    Been oblivious to the weather forecast lately... hope that is not a factor by game time.

LET'S GO BRONCOS