Thread: Broncos pennant

Broncos pennant

I have a 1977 orange broncos AFC champions pennant wondering if anyone knows anything about this I've looked on other sites and can't find anything

Hi Kelsey.

Which one? There are several. I've got one with the helmet inside a white circle, and another with the Superdome. Both have SUPER BOWL XII above that.

Here's a copy of the first one;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DENVER-BRONC...item48685cc333

I see these in local restaurants all the time.

Hello no it's neither of those I'm new to this I would post a picture if I knew how it's orange and just says Denver broncos AFC champions and 1977 it's a two bar helmet

So pretty close?

It's probably similar in value to that one on ebay, in similar condition.

That's the place to get it's true value, if that's what your looking for. A regular search there will turn one up eventually, and you'll see what it goes for.

Probably find one at Bills on Broadway in Denver. They got a ton of pennants in a variety of condition. Whoever's working when you go there (if your local), might know something about it, but the last time I was there, (last week) the guy was just about that old, so.. lol

That's what I figured didn't know if the color changed anything because I can't find another orange one like I have anywhere ! And yes bills is close by I'll have to see what they say! Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by KelseyATracy View Post
    That's what I figured didn't know if the color changed anything because I can't find another orange one like I have anywhere ! And yes bills is close by I'll have to see what they say! Thanks for your help

No problem! Good luck!