Rules:
1 - MAKE SURE THEY ARE IN THE RIGHT FORMAT. IF THEY ARE NOT IN THE EXACTLY RIGHT FORMAT, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM. Take this as your first and only warning.

2 - Deadlines are as follows(ALL GAMES MUST BE IN BEFORE THE DATE AND TIME, also to note: if you submit after Thursday, get them in before Sunday at 1. You will lose 1 game but I'll accept them):
Week 1* THURSDAY SEPT 4TH @ 8:30pm EST
Weeks 2-12 THURSDAY EVENINGS, 8:25pm EST
Week 13 THURSDAY, NOV 27TH, 12:30pm EST
Week 14-16 - THURSDAY EVENINGS, 8:25pm EST
Week 16 - SATURDAY DEC 20TH, TBD EST
Week 17 SUNDAY, DEC 28TH, 1pm EST

3 - Bold your selection for the winner. Non-Bolded selections will not count and will void your entire week(I know some of you have/had issues with bolding on mobile. Not sure if those were fixed or not, but let me know if it wont work)

4 - Playoffs - Top 12 in correct picks will make the playoffs. Tiebreakers are as follows:
Tiebreaker #1 - Wins
Tiebreaker #2 - Top 5's
Tiebreaker #3 - Top 10's
Tiebreaker #4 - Games Picked

5 - Weekly tiebreakers will be the 1st game total points, then the 2nd game total points if needed

6 - If you want to edit your picks, please submit a new post and title it re-submission. The latest post will be used.

Overall Standings:

THU, NOV 20TH
KC@OAK

SUN, NOV 23RD
CLE@ATL
NYJ@BUF
TB@CHI
CIN@HOU
JAX@IND
GB@MIN
DET@NE
TEN@PHI
STL@SD
ARI@SEA
MIA@DEN
WAS@SF
DAL@NYG

MON, NOV 24TH
BAL@NO

Tiebreakers (Remember, I dont need the scores, just the TOTAL POINTS)
#1 BAL@NO -

#2(IF NEEDED) MIA@DEN -

MAKE SURE YOUR PICKS ARE IN THE RIGHT FORMAT. IF THEY ARE NOT IN THE EXACTLY RIGHT FORMAT, I WILL NOT ACCEPT THEM. ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE "BOLDED" A WINNER OF EACH GAME AND GOT BOTH TIEBREAKERS IN THERE
Thank you & Good Luck!

SEE CORRECT FORMAT IN MY POST BELOW