Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 12: 2014 The Dolphins vs Broncos

Well here we are for another Sunday Broncos game,

I still haven't gotten the bitter taste of last weeks non-game out of my system. Between poor play on all sides and players going done all over it was horrible. The only bright spot this week was KC falling to Oakland, and that still helped the Pats as KC had the tie breaker over them should they end the season with the same record. Now we have to hope Detroit and Green Bay can put the Pats back in their place.

We can only focus on the team in front of us, which is the Fins. We don't see them often. In the last 20 years we played them 8 times. 4 on the road 4 at home. Our record 2-6. One win at home and one win on the road. That win came 4 years ago at the dawning of Tebow Time. Miami is a good team that loss twice this year in the final seconds of games. Instead of 6-4 they could easily be 8-2. They beat the Pats to start the season, like I said with the Rams, DO NOT Overlook them.

Of the Phins 6 Wins - they occured when they rush for 80 yards, when they rush for less they are 0-4. Tannehill when posting a passing rating of 90 or higher is 16-1.

7-3 is not where I would hope we would be, let's see how we do in game 11s. Over the last 10 years we have a woeful 4-6 record. IN the 4 wins 1 was at home, 3 on the road. Of the 6 losses.
    3 were at home, 3 on the road. Last years game 11 was the Brutal loss to the Pats.

It looks like Sanders and JT should be ready to play. Let's hope the O-line plays better. Even Clady has been struggling as of late. The run game is struggling. Things are just a bit if the hot mess.
    In fact in our 3 losses this year we had a total of 4 rushing first downs.

Peyton is # 1 this year in passing TDs and # 2 in yards, but if you take away Ball, Hillman, Sanders, and Julius Thomas he can struggle at times. Manning has TDs in 49 straight games , His main target DT has 100 yards in 7 straight games, that is the 2nd longest streak in NFL history. JT has 12 TDs he need 5 more to tie the record 6 to break it.

Phins have a good attacking D. Grimes has 5 Ints which is 2nd in the NFL. Cameron Wake is explosive off the ball. Denver has only given up 11 sacks so far so it will be a good matchup. Let's hope Denver plays a lot better at home than they did on the road.

Win, Lose or draw, hope for a good game, let's hope we exit it injury free. As always follow the COC, report any bad posts to the mods. With a little luck we will end the Day with a "W" and can enjoy our Thanksgiving! As always GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

First reply... GO BRONCOS!!!!!! Time to make a stand and be back on track
    Last edited by odiesback; 11-22-2014 at 07:39 PM. Reason: typo

That is a damn well thought out game post. You forgot to mention that you have possibly the best QB that has ever played. We can't even decide if our guy is good enough to sign an extension. He has been good for the last 5 out of 7 games of the 42 he started.

Our D line will rage hell on your line and I expect the same in return. We can run but you stop it well. You can't run and we stop it well. It comes down to the fact that your QB is just way better.

Broncos GOOO!!! Crush EM'!!!

I guess they added Ware to the Injury list Saturday with an illness but he is listed as probable.

GO BRONCOS.

Time to get Snowflake

Finkle, Einhorn, Finkle, Einhorn, Einhorn is a man.........

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by DurangoDolphan View Post
    That is a damn well thought out game post. You forgot to mention that you have possibly the best QB that has ever played. We can't even decide if our guy is good enough to sign an extension. He has been good for the last 5 out of 7 games of the 42 he started.

Our D line will rage hell on your line and I expect the same in return. We can run but you stop it well. You can't run and we stop it well. It comes down to the fact that your QB is just way better.
    Nice post. You live in Durango? If so, how did you become a Dolphin fan? What gives? Spill!

This is a must win for us. I feel as a result of last week's loss (has it only been a week? Feels like a month ago as it's been miserable around here all week), so I think our team is gonna be pissed off and play hard.

Best of luck guys. Most Broncos fans root for you guys when you're not playing us for obvious reasons. And you had to lose to Detroit????

Here's hoping we can get back on track!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Go Broncos and I am hoping for this:

http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

go broncos!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

it starts up front as always hopefully o-line is tired of hearing how bad there playing n come out knocking them off the ball instead of other way around...both run n pass blocking

our defense will need be great to when then run 25+ times there 6-0 n we must get him on the ground..

also maybe for a change ST's will help out in a good way...

Broncos Win !!!

May God Bless all the men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Even though I picked the Patriots...I hope by some miracle they lose against the Lions...

This is a must win for us..
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    Even though I picked the Patriots...I hope by some miracle they lose against the Lions...

This is a must win for us..
    yes I agree hopefully rams beat SD to...

Quote Originally Posted by DurangoDolphan View Post

Elway does a great job, doesn't he?

Welcome to the MB. Remember to keep smack in the Smack forum.

Now, if you're smacking your own team, I guess that's allowed in this thread.

Gooo Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

It is time to put this thing in gear. GO BRONCOS!!!

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.