Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Darius Allen is some one we need to get late in the draft he is gonna be one of those late round guys that turn in to an elite rotational pass rusher
    If he finds a way to make himself more known athletically, right now hes looking to fall off the map. Being clocked in unofficially at 4.87 with 239 lbs has made him more of a long shot at being drafted. However, if he can get some scouts attention and prove hes got some speed he will shoot up to the draft bored, but right now hes an UDFA

Right now hes got guys like Davis Tull ahead of him and hes impressed scouts already, so its a bit of an uphill climb for him where he has to hope others fall (heck Mark Nzeocha is probably less of a long shot)
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-20-2014 at 07:21 PM.

The main reason they are talking about cutting him is they learned their lesson from Shaun Alexander the cliff is too huge and he wants too much money. We have a lot of FA right now we dont need to spend a huge amount of cap space on a RB who will soon be a shell of his former self.

http://www.spotrac.com/free-agents/nfl/denver-broncos/

I love Lynch. But no. Don't pay FA RB's. Not with this cap situation,

Jay Ajayi looks good

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Funny thing how Kellen Moore is the only BSU qb in the NFL and everyone on here that was a BSU fan was swearing up and down that he would be a starter right out the gate. Not that Staffords injuries hasnt given him a chance, but yeah hes just what we thought he was a man beneficial of the system in place.

Then again every WR and TE this team has spit out over this era has somehow been laughed out of the NFL after being journey men early on. Except Pettis because he was just to bad for a bad team to hold onto.

They produce good D players good O-line players and some good RB's (wont get fooled again)
    if kmoore had the size and arm, hed be a starter. the guy is PFM in the head. if he gets a chance, just you wait.

pettis, and young were a product of kmoore.

the whole offense this year is around jay ajayi. he is the real deal. only thing he needs to clean up is fumbles and a little bit on pass protection.

a system in place????? kmoore left and BSU lost like 6 games the next season.
    Last edited by JT24Champ; 12-21-2014 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JT24Champ View Post
    if kmoore had the size and arm, hed be a starter. the guy is PFM in the head. if he gets a chance, just you wait.

pettis, and young were a product of kmoore.

the whole offense this year is around jay ajayi. he is the real deal. only thing he needs to clean up is fumbles and a little bit on pass protection.

a system in place????? kmoore left and BSU lost like 6 games the next season.
    2012 Kellen Moore was not there they lost 2 games to Michigan St and SD St they went to a Bowl which they played Washington and won. They went to the Hawaii Bowl the following year and lost though losing 5 games was pretty low for them it didnt help their QB was out being that he as 4-2 before well he suffered the injury and then was accused (as it seems falsely) for urinating off the balcony of the hotel. Though your boy did manage to take the team 4-2 before losing to Oregon St.

4 passers throwing more then 10 passes for over 70% is very impressive thing to have in a 4 year period they should be proud they must find a lot of geniuses like Southwick
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-21-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Watching kc playing Pittsburg right now with Alex Smith a qb who can't throw no more than 20 yards, how sweet would it be if Jay Cutler ended up there in kc!!!! Lmao

I'm actually not very impressed with Ekpre-Olomu. To me he's an excellent football player, but is nothing special at coverage.

I am a big fan of Marcus Peters out of Washington though, even though he's had some hefty allegations levied against him that led to his dismissal from the team.

we need to move up

WE need SBrandon Scherff he is the ideal RT in the nfl. we are lacking some line. if we add him even if we give up alot we get a massive problem at RT. i wouldn;t mind going to

Clady Franklin Ramerez vasquez scherff

i think that moving forward is what we need to get.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

If Ogbuehi falls to the 20s I want him. I would be happy either way though, I'm not going to act like I know a ton about Scheriff.
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

rb

We neee a power back. Not in the late rounds.

Anderson breaks tackles with ease alot. how is he not a good power back.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
    We neee a power back. Not in the late rounds.
    Sorry bud, I'm not catching your drift here.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    if he is smart he doesn't declear he is a mid to late round guy. if he can take on some of those crits he may be able to get higher
    I would agree if USC QBs already didn't have a negative stigma but since they do, I don't think his draft stock would be much higher if he decided to stay another year or not.

This is the worst draft in recent memory for OT's watching film I am almost in disbelief that its as bad as it is. If Drango is healthy from back surgery last year he is the best we can do where we are. That said what it would take to trade up and get a stellar OT as good as Scherff, it would probably mean trading the house.

Ogbuehis has had ankle and groin issues but nothing to serious but its still a flag. His technique is often sloppy and needs to be coached up but yeah thats the best we can probably get in terms of trading up for an OT, though him falling within reach for a reasonable trade is still a bit difficult to say.

I havent looked at the FA pool but from what ive heard its slim pickings there too.

In UDFA Fabuluje looks highly underrated
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-23-2014 at 03:32 AM.