Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Start Oz Rest PFM

It appears that the thigh injury Peyton has is lingering. Some injuries can be worked, others need rest. I believe this one needs some rest. QB's throw with their feet. Manning is great at this. It might be that pressure had an effect on his footwork, but I suspect it is the thigh injury.

Oz can win at home against the Raiders. This would preserve the bye week. If the feeling is that Oz can not beat the Raiders at home, this team has bigger problems then Mannings thigh.

This is not "manning sucks" suggestion. To achieve the ultimate goal, the injury needs rest. It is our best chance to make another run.
    Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Raiders are coming on strong, not so sure osweiler could beat them

We can't, after we screwed the pooch last night, we got to play everyone to get the bye week we desperately need

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Must win; rest is an unaffordable luxury this Sunday. Don't want to give the Raiders their first road win this year.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Raiders are looking to play spoiler, no need to help them out.

If Oz plays we'll all have flashbacks of Chris Simms.

Give manning is own bye now, or play him and get the first round bye with a win so EVERYONE can rest..... hmm..

Terrible idea plus I think we lose with Oz anyway we need to crush the raiders get some momentum back and get the bye and have everyone rest that's what we should do

No. PFM may have lingering affects of his thigh injury but didn't he play though two high ankle injuries just fine last year? Point being, if Manning can play he should.
    Besides his problem was not so much his injury but the wretched play of our OL. When he was able to step up in to his throws they were spot on, as usual. I don't think he is as hurt as we might suspect or, at least, it is not affecting his play like we might think, neither is he getting weaker. The difference between PM this year and last year is mostly the OL.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Raiders are coming on strong, not so sure osweiler could beat them
    He managed one FG attempt in 2 quarters against the Raiders last season when they had a worse roster. Right now when I think of Osweiler I think of 3 and out.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

That is a great idea... IF we won last night.

I was hoping we would be able to rest up and get some of the guys more than one week off. Alas.

Resting Manning would have been a luxury easily afforded had they came into last night's game prepared and gotten a win.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Nope. the chance to rest starters was lost when they didn't show up to play the Bungles. Now their only hope is to jump out to a fast start and maybe rest starters in the 2nd half. I wouldn't count on it though the way the team has been playing. In fact, this game might be a dog fight because the Raiders are still playing to win.

Not when a bye is on the line, no way. We go down swinging or not at all.

Rest for Peyton would be great but not at the risk of losing the bye and losing rest for everyone. Easy decision
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!