Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Gase

Adam Gase

Just saw on the wire that the Falcons and SF have requested to speak to Gase for the HC position.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I think the 49er job is the best of the two, why? because Atlanta doesn't have a run game or a defense.

Am I the only one excited about this? I would love to see Gase leave Denver so we can get someone new with fresh ideas and play calling in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Am I the only one excited about this? I would love to see Gase leave Denver so we can get someone new with fresh ideas and play calling in Denver
    I'm excited as well. I think Gase has his limitations and hit his ceiling for us.

New fresh ideas/play calling will come when we get a more mobile QB.

Haha I'm sorry but I think its been very clearly shown that Peyton is our OC and these guys that have the title are just glad to be associated with his offensive output over the last 3 years. I don't care who our OC is as long as Peyton is back there making all the adjustments. Won't be long before SD fires McCoy and we already saw Allen get the axe in Oakland. Don't be surprised if Gase gets a good new HC job and is fired a couple years later. These guys aren't offensive geniuses and it shows when they get to run their own teams.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoJuice View Post
    Haha I'm sorry but I think its been very clearly shown that Peyton is our OC and these guys that have the title are just glad to be associated with his offensive output over the last 3 years. I don't care who our OC is as long as Peyton is back there making all the adjustments. Won't be long before SD fires McCoy and we already saw Allen get the axe in Oakland. Don't be surprised if Gase gets a good new HC job and is fired a couple years later. These guys aren't offensive geniuses and it shows when they get to run their own teams.

Dennis Allen was a defensive coordinator. He had nothing to do with Manning. Besides that, Manning joined the Broncos after Dennis Allen left.
    Last edited by Breezer; 12-29-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I'm excited as well. I think Gase has his limitations and hit his ceiling for us.
    Me too...he's still trying to do what worked in Peyton's first 2 seasons and the league has adjusted to us but unfortunately, Gase has not. I'd like to see him move on.
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

I hope he gets another job as well. He has not impressed me with his play calling this season. I think some new ideas could benefit the Broncos next season.
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    New fresh ideas/play calling will come when we get a more mobile QB.
    Yep. Definitely opens up the book when you can plan roll outs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Me too...he's still trying to do what worked in Peyton's first 2 seasons and the league has adjusted to us but unfortunately, Gase has not. I'd like to see him move on.
    I thought yesterday was encouraging. There were a lot more play action passes out of the dreaded 2 wr power set where we usually run 97% of the time. There were some shotgun runs, a rb screen, and manning dumped it off a few times.

As happy as I would be to see any and all of Fox's staff go, including Fox when that day happens, the bad part is Fox won't bring in anyone worthwhile or that drums up excitement, he'll just go the 'next man up' route and promote someone from within like he did with Gase after McCoy left which means it'll continue to be more of the same old predictable plays and play calling.
    Last edited by Mel B.; 12-29-2014 at 12:00 PM.

As I posted in another thread,

"Let's hope the Falcons or 49ers hire Adam Gase! I really hope they bring in someone else and not promote in house because I feel the play calling will be just as bad. Maybe bring Mike Smith as OC?"

Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    As I posted in another thread,

"Let's hope the Falcons or 49ers hire Adam Gase! I really hope they bring in someone else and not promote in house because I feel the play calling will be just as bad. Maybe bring Mike Smith as OC?"
    Mike smith is a special teams/defensive coach. Dirk koetter would be good though and he was with del rio so it's a real possibility

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoless View Post
    I think the 49er job is the best of the two, why? because Atlanta doesn't have a run game or a defense.
    Guarantee every offensive coordinator or head coach in the NFL would rather work with Matt Ryan than Kaepernick