Page 810 of 816 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 808 809 810 811 812 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 12240
  1. #12136
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    By the seashore?

    Would a seashore be nice about now?


  2. #12137
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Would a seashore be nice about now?

    How about if looked like this?



    (still a great place!!)

  3. #12138
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    How about if looked like this?



    (still a great place!!)
    Should we brace ourselves for the storm?



    (check out the guys in the background! hahaha!)

  4. #12139
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Should we brace ourselves for the storm?



    (check out the guys in the background! hahaha!)
    Do you think maybe that he likes to "rock"?




  5. #12140
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think maybe that he likes to "rock"?



    Whatever happened to the pet rock?


  6. #12141
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Whatever happened to the pet rock?

    (Putting this in a bit of loop) do you hope they ended up on the seashore, or somewhere nearby?


  7. #12142
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    (Putting this in a bit of loop) do you hope they ended up on the seashore, or somewhere nearby?

    Are some loops fun?


  8. #12143
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,218
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Are some loops fun?

    How about fruit?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  9. #12144
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Are some loops fun?

    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    How about fruit?
    Do you think she could learn to do both at the same time?


  10. #12145
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think she could learn to do both at the same time?

    Are you good at multitasking?


  11. #12146
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Are you good at multitasking?

    Do you think this form of multitasking has any practical merit?


  12. #12147
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think this form of multitasking has any practical merit?

    Do you mean I get a new merit badge?


  13. #12148
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do you mean I get a new merit badge?

    If someone gets too close (when they take a closer look at the badge) is it possible you might (try to) kick them by accident?


  14. #12149
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    If someone gets too close (when they take a closer look at the badge) is it possible you might (try to) kick them by accident?

    Does Chuck accidentally kick someone?




  15. #12150
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    34,458
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Does Chuck accidentally kick someone?



    Does the guy he kicks look asleep? (nothing like falling asleep, standing up, just before Chuck gets mad at you!)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •