Page 793 of 796 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 11940
  1. #11881
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Has anyone else ever messed up that way?



    (la la la)
    Another nice mess you got me into?


  2. #11882
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Another nice mess you got me into?

    Was at least one of them a Hardy type?



    Last edited by CanDB; 11-12-2019 at 11:55 AM.

  3. #11883
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Was at least one of them a Hardy type?



    Do they eat Hardees Burgers?


  4. #11884
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do they eat Hardees Burgers?

    Is eating a Hardee's Burger as American as it gets?



    (some may want to slice that theory)

  5. #11885
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Is eating a Hardee's Burger as American as it gets?



    (some may want to slice that theory)
    Is baseball or football more American?



    or


  6. #11886
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is baseball or football more American?



    or

    Are you thinking it comes down to those 2 sports, and there's no ifs, ands or butts about it?


  7. #11887
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Are you thinking it comes down to those 2 sports, and there's no ifs, ands or butts about it?

    Is the butt useful in hockey too?


  8. #11888
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is the butt useful in hockey too?

    Hip, butt....whatever it takes correct?


  9. #11889
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hip, butt....whatever it takes correct?

    Wasn't that Mr Mom's motto of "Whatever it takes"?




    ( I don't know why I love the 220 221 quote so much! I use it sometimes and get confused people when I say it, LOL!)
    Last edited by johntbronco; 11-13-2019 at 11:12 PM.

  10. #11890
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Wasn't that Mr Mom's motto of "Whatever it takes"?




    ( I don't know why I love the 220 221 quote so much! I use it sometimes and get confused people when I say it, LOL!)
    Do you think he had to "Mull" it over when in this situation?


  11. #11891
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think he had to "Mull" it over when in this situation?

    Couldn't he just go about his business and have his clone mull it over?

    Last edited by johntbronco; 11-14-2019 at 10:20 AM.

  12. #11892
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Couldn't he just go about his business and have his clone mull it over?

    Wouldn't it be great if there were multiple Andie MacDowells?



    Last edited by CanDB; 11-14-2019 at 03:55 PM.

  13. #11893
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if there were multiple Andie MacDowells?



    When she mentioned "Kirby", is that "Kirby" from St Elmo's Fire?


  14. #11894
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,802
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    When she mentioned "Kirby", is that "Kirby" from St Elmo's Fire?

    Please don't be true, but are you saying Andie is a brat packer?


  15. #11895
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Please don't be true, but are you saying Andie is a brat packer?

    Did her role as a girlfriend of a brat pack member help initiate her into a continuous career of ground hog days?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •