Page 795 of 796 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 793 794 795 796 LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 11940
  1. #11911
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Did you know that this "weird" Canadian was born on that day? (ask me about the gifts and the birthday parties......)

    Aawwww! Did you not get a surprise party on your birthday?


  2. #11912
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Aawwww! Did you not get a surprise party on your birthday?

    Do surprises mean you hold something that electrifies you?


  3. #11913
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do surprises mean you hold something that electrifies you?

    This kind of electrifying?


  4. #11914
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    This kind of electrifying?

    Do you think folks sometimes mix up Frankenstein being the monster instead of the scientist? (I have)




  5. #11915
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think folks sometimes mix up Frankenstein being the monster instead of the scientist? (I have)



    Isn't it pronounced "Fredrick Frankensteen"?


  6. #11916
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Isn't it pronounced "Fredrick Frankensteen"?

    Is that a Wilder version of things?



    (couldn't help but stick with Gene and all the greatness of his comedy and that of others during his era)

  7. #11917
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Is that a Wilder version of things?



    (couldn't help but stick with Gene and all the greatness of his comedy and that of others during his era)
    Does Gene Wilder know Wild Thing?


  8. #11918
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Does Gene Wilder know Wild Thing?

    How would a Wild Thing do on Wall Street?


  9. #11919
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    How would a Wild Thing do on Wall Street?

    Yeah....But does he know how to get to Sesame Street?


  10. #11920
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Yeah....But does he know how to get to Sesame Street?

    Do big birds have a magical side?


  11. #11921
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do big birds have a magical side?

    Do you believe in magic?




  12. #11922
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do you believe in magic?



    Summer in the City?


  13. #11923
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Summer in the City?


    Do you know that you didn't have to be so nice?


  14. #11924
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,833
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do you know that you didn't have to be so nice?

    Have you ever thought, what a day for a daydream?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u5SdjDSQQ

    (FTR...one of my favourite bands back in the day! 2nd useless bit of info, Zal Yanovsky- the lead guitar, was a Canadian,)

  15. #11925
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,647
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Have you ever thought, what a day for a daydream?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7u5SdjDSQQ

    (FTR...one of my favourite bands back in the day! 2nd useless bit of info, Zal Yanovsky- the lead guitar, was a Canadian,)


    Do we have the ability to catch our dreams?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •