Page 667 of 788 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 717 767 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 11818
  1. #9991
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,908
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    In mind or body?
    Or in accent?

    (I might learn the language if I got that kind of lovely service!)

  2. #9992
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Or in accent?

    (I might learn the language if I got that kind of lovely service!)
    Do you think any of your rowdy friends would mind her accent?

  3. #9993
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    Do you think any of your rowdy friends would mind her accent?
    Wonder if ole Rowdy Roddy Piper would have?



    bless you dude!!!

  4. #9994
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Wonder if ole Rowdy Roddy Piper would have?



    bless you dude!!!
    Would Piper have done what?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  5. #9995
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,908
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Would Piper have done what?
    Fly?


  6. #9996
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Fly?

    Like an eagle?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  7. #9997
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,570
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Like an eagle?
    To the sea where my spirit carries me?


  8. #9998
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    To the sea where my spirit carries me?

    Is the old man in the sea?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  9. #9999
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,908
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is the old man in the sea?
    Do you see the ole seaman?

  10. #10000
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you see the ole seaman?
    How can I see, with the waves crashing all around?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  11. #10001
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,908
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    How can I see, with the waves crashing all around?
    If you can not see, do you think maybe the ole seaman in the sea, is in the seaweeds by the seashore selling seashells? (but safe of course, cuz he's got scuba equipment)

  12. #10002
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    If you can not see, do you think maybe the ole seaman in the sea, is in the seaweeds by the seashore selling seashells? (but safe of course, cuz he's got scuba equipment)
    How much is he selling them for?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  13. #10003
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,908
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    How much is he selling them for?
    Isn't the old seaman stuck in the seaweeds selling seashells by the seashore for some cents?

  14. #10004
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,570
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Isn't the old seaman stuck in the seaweeds selling seashells by the seashore for some cents?
    Two cents?


  15. #10005
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Two cents?

    Are his thoughts worth a penny?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •